Cheap Agilty Equipment

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well RubyStar - the other alternative is find me a job in WA and I'll move in with midget and enough agility and obedience gear to keep us both busy :thumbsup: .

Edited by ness

Do you think the tunnel would stand up to a fast, high drive 600 dog?

I have a tunnel from Air Dogs and it is a bit smaller than standard size, so looking at getting one that is standard competition size.

Kavik - it withstood the midget bouncing on top of it :thumbsup: . I would probably want to find an alternative means to stake it to the ground with a high drive dog and intend on doing so for Kenzie. I am not happy with the way it stays in place. I also didn't have it staked in as many places as I should have though as it was hot, I was being lazy and didn't really want to set it up properly.

Can anyone give any tips on making a tyre jump? Would the one from the same website as this tunnel be ok? It looks rather cheap and nasty, just wondering if I can make one for cheaper and better quality?

I've got the tunnel in my cart... now do I actually progress with the order? :laugh:

I used my new solid jump tonight, worked a treat :laugh: So chuffed with my first piece of equipment I made :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar