Woman Beats Bulldog With Shovel

PuggaWuggles

Woman beats bulldog with shovel - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/woma...9-1225838501588

Spike ... the bulldog who was allegedly beaten by his owner with a snow shovel.

A WOMAN has been charged with animal cruelty after her neighbours busted her on film while beating an 11-month-old English bulldog with a snow shovel.

NBC New York reports todat that Maria Aguilar allegedly crippled the dog with her months of abuse. She was charged with animal cruelty and possession of a weapon.

The ASPCA says the dog, Spike, had "a hip fracture, a broken leg, three broken teeth and injuries to his ears." He is not up for adoption yet, the ASPCA said.

In addition, the adorable pup is"virtually blind in his right eye." The ASPCA went to Aguilar's home last month after calls about a dog crying: "One of the witnesses used a camera phone to tape the abuse, also capturing Spike's howls of pain. Aguilar is seen throwing Spike to the ground and then slamming him with a snow shovel."

Edited by PuggaWuggles

gggrrrr let me at that bitch, poor defenceless little puppy going through that hell :rofl:

See how she likes being thrown down and hit with a shovel :):rofl:

I hope he makes a good recovery and finds a forever home who will love him and show him not all humans are pigs

I hope this poor excuse of a human gets an large and decent punishment for her horrid actions, not just a slap on the wrist and a measly fine! Makes me sick. :laugh:

I hope Spike recovers quickly and well and has the opportunity to go on to a forever home and know what it feels like to be truly loved and appreciated. Poor little tyke.

I stupidly watched the video on facebook of poor Spike being beaten :thumbsup: That woman deserves to be put against the wall and shot along with her neanderthal husband who tried to tell the tv reporters that the dog fell down the stairs and thats how he hurt himself.

Poor little Spike had been at the vets many times in the past few months with fractures and breaks, this brings to question should vets have a duty of care to the animal to report suspected acts of cruelty and abuse to authorities but I suppose the abusers would then not take their victims to the vet-not that many would anyway.

I despair for the helpless animals in this sick, cruel world :(

Thank goodness the Neighbours saw it, videoed it for evidence and reported it insead of just turning a blind eye like so many do. What is WRONG with people.... that poor.. poor dog.. you could see he was still going over to that monster and trying to please... dispite what was being done to him :thumbsup:

I'm no expert but this woman probably grew up with violence and she is keeping the cycle going because she knows no better or can't stop herself.

Oh please, she knows no better?? Can't stop herself?? Unless she was psychotic or severely intellectually disabled there is no excuse for this. I can't believe how there's always some bleeding heart to come with an exuse for these low lives. She should be gaoled.

No excuses or sob stories make this less than the act of a cold hearted, monster of a person. Often a person is purely and simply evil we shouldn't try to find excuses for their behaviour we should just as a society make it impossible for them to bring more pain and torture into others lives :rofl:

I'm no expert but this woman probably grew up with violence and she is keeping the cycle going because she knows no better or can't stop herself.

Oh please, she knows no better?? Can't stop herself?? Unless she was psychotic or severely intellectually disabled there is no excuse for this. I can't believe how there's always some bleeding heart to come with an exuse for these low lives. She should be gaoled.

I'm not excusing this repulsive act for a moment, traciemc, it's sickening me too. I think she probably is psychotic or mentally sick, because something has made her believe it's ok to hurt that dog. I just don't play judge and jury like you.

No excuses or sob stories make this less than the act of a cold hearted, monster of a person. Often a person is purely and simply evil we shouldn't try to find excuses for their behaviour we should just as a society make it impossible for them to bring more pain and torture into others lives :rofl:

If we don't ask "why" some people do these sorts of things we can never work out how to stop it in society. She shouldn't of had the dog that is clear. We don't know anything else for sure.

So it seems that licensing the potential owner of animals is actually a good idea. One that i personally feel should be brought into play, sooner rather than later. Anyone can go out and buy an animal and a very large majority have good intentions and love and nurture their charges, and then you get people like this bitch and instead of pouring love on the companion make their miserable even more so. Gosh, my two dogs are not really dogs. They are members of our family, along with my kids and grandkids.

OMG!!! that poor poor little dog. I unfortunatly watched that video too. Omg poor Spike :laugh::) you could hear him crying.

How could anyone do that. That Woman is just disgusting. How could she do thay to a poor little dog. A puppy only 11 months old.

I cant believe some people :) :D :D

Then the husband telling the reporters. Sounds to me his no better than her.

I hope Spike and will have a happy life with people who do care and love him.