My 15 Year Old Toy Poodle Had A Seizure This Morning & Is At The E

Pepi

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 4am and i am inconsolable right now. The vet just called and said pepi went into cardiac arrest and they were unable to revive him.

I am sorry i am not writing much as i am to sad. My whole life has been shattered and Easter will never be the same nor will my life ever be the same again.

Its 4am and i am inconsolable right now. The vet just called and said pepi went into cardiac arrest and they were unable to revive him.

I am sorry i am not writing much as i am to sad. My whole life has been shattered and Easter will never be the same nor will my life ever be the same again.

Oh no :(:laugh::laugh: I'm so so sorry to hear that Pepi. Your angel eyes put up a great fight for you but he must've known that it was him time. RIP Pepi, :( Now you can really watch over your mummy and be her true :) eyes. I'm sure he will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge!! Big :D to you.

I am so sorry Pepi. He was a great little dog and very lucky to have a mummy like you. You gave him the best life he could have possibly had. I know nothing can easy the pain you feel now cry buckets of tears. You have been so blessed to have had a great little dog in your life and you will hold him in your heart forever. R.I.P. Pepi :(

So sorry to read this sad news Pepi. Your little Angel Eyes put up a very big fight. At least he is now at peace.

You must be devastated, but know that in time you will be able to remember all the good times you had together and smile.

Take care of yourself and know that little Pepi is watching over you. :)

Rip little man. Play happily at the rainbow bridge. :(

I dont know what to say but since that phone call at 4am today i havent stopped crying. His blanket is still on my bed and his water bowl beside my bed. This is so hard. He is the only dog ive ever had and the only dog ive ever lost.

I just wish he was home in my arms when he passed on and not at the vets where he hated being and me not being there to comfort him.

Pepi I lost a 6 year old at the vets after a car accident, I was with him but he was so spaced out from shock and pain he didn't even realise. All it did was traumatise me.

I am sure that the vet and vet nurses would have been comforting Pepi.I am so sorry for your loss.

Pepi I lost a 6 year old at the vets after a car accident, I was with him but he was so spaced out from shock and pain he didn't even realise. All it did was traumatise me.

I am sure that the vet and vet nurses would have been comforting Pepi.I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear of your loss, car accidents are always a terrible way to lose a beloved pet.

He was at the emergency vets and they're the ones i dont trust at all, had he been with my regular vet would've been a different story but i couldnt get to them until tuesday and my man couldnt hold on until then :(

Pepi - it was his time, and I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Please don't blame this vet - he has been showing the signs for a while now that his body was no longer coping, there is only so much anyone can do. He was a grand old 15 years... and if he had lived another 5 years, the loss would be equally as devastating, we are never ready to let them go. The fact is - pet ownership is a true blessing, people like us know that... but for all the happy years, there is always one ultimate price to pay when we have to say goodbye to our furry friends. But when you think about it, even through the grief you feel right now, I'm sure you will agree that going through this is a VERY SMALL price to pay for the wonderful life you have shared with Pepi. I'm sure you can think of SO MANY wonderful memories that will bring a smile to your face. That is his legacy, and he will always live on in your heart, and in your memories - and of those who loved him too.

Pepi fought a very brave battle, and know that he is at peace now. He doesn't have to fight his way through everyday. He feels no pain or discomfort. And I'm sure, if he could, he would thank you for giving him the life he deserved, for trying right up until the end, for never wanting to let him go because you loved him so damn much.

Look back over his life and feel proud for what you gave him. There are so many other dogs that never feel that experience of being loved, safe and cared for. Pepi was very lucky. And think about how he's enriched your life, the life lessons he's taught you... and you will know he will never be far away.

Please take care of yourself, we all understand how hard it is. We all would love to give you a hug right now, and lend a shoulder to cry on. We all feel a piece of your pain.

Rest in peace and happiness forever, lovely old Pepi.

:) I am so sorry for your loss, nothing I can say will make it better for you but please know that Pepi loved you and you gave him the best life :D

Losing a beloved companion is not easy and I am crying for you too :(

Try to remember the good times, it wont be easy but it will get easier as time passes.

You are very much in my thoughts today and may Pepi run free over the bridge until you meet again :(

I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. I am crying as I type this. I have followed your story and know what a brave battle Pepi fought. I know how incredibly painful this is and my heart goes out to you. My love and hugs to you. RIP sweet baby.

So sorry Pepi - it must be so hard for you today. While a part of you knew this could be coming, we are never really prepared when it does. And no matter how much we've done for them, there is always a little part of us that tortures us with thoughts of 'what if...'

Look after youself and remember that you gave him a long and happy life. His time had come, and now he can rest.

DEADICATED TO ALL OUR LOST LOVED ONES ,BUT FOR U NOW PEPI ....

LOSS OF A DOG .

If you have ever known the joyful sound of barks that fill the air,

A sloopy kiss,a friendly paw,a quite adoring stare ,

If you have ever had a special friend,to share a tear or two,

Or maybe just a wagging tail,to lift you when your blue .

If you have ever felt the renching pain,that only death can send .

Then you have lost not just a dog-You"ve truley lost a friend .

But God is good& treasures love & there @ heavens gate-

A sloopy kiss,A joyfull bark-

Your precious friend awaits .

I am trying to find ways to cope but nothing seems to be working right now. He has been gone from this earth 8 hours now and it already feels like eternity, how i am going to cope without him i dont know.

No one to greet me this mornng, no one for me to feed and cuddle and get cuddles from.

In my life there's been so much hard times and he was always there for me through it all, when everyone abandoned me he was there offering his love and support and asking for very little in return.

How ill go through life without him i really dont know.

I want to get a mould/casting of his paw print, can any suggest how i would have this done before i lay him to rest? Does anyone know who can do this? I am in Adelaide. :cry:

Edited by Pepi