Litters Due In May 2010

gapvic

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....all done and only 6.

I am so tired! :D

4 boys: blue fawn /white trim, red fawn/white parti, brindle /white trim and blue brindle /white points.

2 girls: white/ red fawn parti and a blue brindle white points.

everyone is looking good and eating well. mum is very happy and also eating good!

sorry but as it is so late now i will post pics tomorrow. :laugh:

Congratulations Ness! Mum has done an awesome job again. :( I know how much you've been looking forward these guys (really I do! :cheer: )

:) Enjoy them!!!

Can't wait to see some photos once you've had some sleep!!!

Cuddles and smooches for mum and babies...and a few extras from me for all the little boys...yaaaaay! :(:(

w2s

That's coz you want one. :cry::rofl: :rofl: :eek::( ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

here are some pics of the wriggling squeaking grunting grubs!!! :)

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

Little girl in my hand

IMG_7045.jpg

Little Boy mums hands

So jealousof the peoplewith colour litters :D

CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT HAVE HAD THEIR LITTERS ALREADY!!!

Are you going to put ribbons on them???

Forgot.

Congratulations. :(

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

We'll just say she has real good weight on! :laugh:

I am suprised because of how little she is it looked as if she was going to have 8 or 9!

Though I am very happy with just 6 as they are very lovely.....

The hardest part will be deciding which ones to keep! :confused:

and CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHOSE HAD THEIR LOVELY PUPPIES SO FAR AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU WHO ARE STILL WAITING!

Congrats Darkrai ... I think my favourite is the black one ;) But wow, I can see why people sometimes need whelping ID collars. My lot are easier coz I can identify them by their markings

And congrats Kanati, sounds like a gorgeous litter :) I actually thought your girl might have had more, she looked like she was gonna have eight at least :laugh:

She is a lucky girl as she is getting one of them! :)

Ok....all done and only 6.

I am so tired! :laugh:

4 boys: blue fawn /white trim, red fawn/white parti, brindle /white trim and blue brindle /white points.

2 girls: white/ red fawn parti and a blue brindle white points.

everyone is looking good and eating well. mum is very happy and also eating good!

sorry but as it is so late now i will post pics tomorrow. :)

Congratulations Ness! Mum has done an awesome job again. :confused: I know how much you've been looking forward these guys (really I do! :cheer: )

Cuddles and smooches for mum and babies...and a few extras from me for all the little boys...yaaaaay! ;) :laugh:

w2s

That's coz you want one. :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Aww ... they are GORGEOUS :confused:

I have posted photos of our litter on my webpage. I can't post them on here coz there is something wrong with our network and I can't get them off hubby's computer

Aww ... they are GORGEOUS :)

I have posted photos of our litter on my webpage. I can't post them on here coz there is something wrong with our network and I can't get them off hubby's computer

Congrats!! Are u going to show any of the puppies...

Looks as tho theres some nice ones there!! :confused:

Aww ... they are GORGEOUS :)

Congrats!! Are u going to show any of the puppies...

Looks as tho theres some nice ones there!! :confused:

No snag, I still can't bring myself to go back to showing. I think there is one male in there that is possibly show quality (and maybe one of the females) but no .... if they are going to be shown it will have to be by somebody else besides me :laugh:

However I am keeping one of the females :laugh:

Congratulations Ness! Mum has done an awesome job again. :confused: I know how much you've been looking forward these guys (really I do! :cheer: )

Cuddles and smooches for mum and babies...and a few extras from me for all the little boys...yaaaaay! :laugh::laugh:

w2s

That's coz you want one. :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

OH has said yes coz it's my 50th birthday present and no-one can take it away from me!!! I am SOOOOOO excited! A very special baby whippet to join my little team. I am one very lucky lady. Thanks Parky and Ness!!! ;)

w2s :)

oooh! Lots of pretty babies in there :rofl: Congrats on the litters!

Kayo is day 60 now and not slowing down all that much. She still managed to jump into the whelping box to eat her dinner.

I take all this back... we are in the early stages of labour. She was obviously waiting for me to come home from Canberra. :o

Yep. Mum is a solid liver who is genetically, liver/lemon, dad is a parti colour who is genetically lemon/lemon.

Possible colours are solid liver, liver and white, solid lemon, lemon and white. I'm a bit excited and can't wait to see what she gives me :o

Now I have to go dig out the heater for the laundry and get set up in there before it gets much later. I was going to get myself organised tomorrow (as I've been away for the last few days for work) but it doesn't look like she's going to give me the chance.

I'll try and update in here during the night but if anyone wants to keep up to date you can add me on facebook. I plan on adding pictures as I go.

facebook - Alicia Kennison

:rofl:

Congratulations to those who have had there babies! Puppy breath is in the air! Only one week to go for one of my girls. Will post pics later on.

Good luck Ashanali, I hope all goes well for you and Kayo. Will be checking in for updates :o

It likely won't be tonight, all the signs atecthete but when she falls asleep, she's very settled. I have a feeling she's going to waituntil business hours.

Lucky for me, the beanbag is comfy so I've managed to sleep :o

I tell mine to only have pups when the vets are open, just incase!

Hope all goes well with Kayo, doesn't seem five minutes since we were all following the litter she was born in.

She spent a big part of the night doing some nesting, nesting and more nesting. She's tired and back to sleep now. I'm just happy that she let me sleep during the night and didn't try to climb on me.

Still some discharge. I'm going to let her out for a run and see how she goes.