My Husbands View On A Show Dog..

Asalei

I, on the other hand find it difficult to be enthused about a new mother board, ipad thingy or anything remotely geeky !!! but like pointexter, I smile and indulge his passion :-))

I have one of those OH's :confused: I pretend to listen to "technogarb" and he pretends he's interested in "dogstuff" :o

You need to start showing again! haha.

I think we should be right with all our big purchases now. Gazebo, walls, show trolley, dog, matt, roof racks, boot protector..

Now we just start spending money on fuel to drive to all the shows I've entered!

I, on the other hand find it difficult to be enthused about a new mother board, ipad thingy or anything remotely geeky !!! but like pointexter, I smile and indulge his passion :-))

I have one of those OH's :coffee: I pretend to listen to "technogarb" and he pretends he's interested in "dogstuff" :sleep:

it's called "techno-babble" in our house :o ;) :wave:

hehehe ! I just nod blankly like Homer Simpson while my mind is repeating....yes...computer.....!!

I'm sure Danny's mind is doing something similar whenever I begin my dogbabble, I know his eye's glaze !!!

fifi

Hey Erin, when I start showing again Alex and Andrew can hang out together and discuss the financial disadvantages of showing.

I bought a dog trailer last year. Have only been to one show since I bought it. :laugh:

BBJ and I are just investing in a second hand trailer. Have not told OH yet it will come out of puppy money so he can not complain. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::)

About six months ago my OH told me he wanted a quad bike. I said sure as long as I can have another dog. :laugh: Little did he know that his $500 quad bike is soooo cheap compared to my show dog and all the trimmings. :laugh: Even with new helmets and other "stuff" I am still winning on the most expensive hobby. :laugh:

My OH is happy I have what he calls "a healthy past time". He feels that my having Dogs and Horses is still cheaper than what some women spend on say,

HAIR

ACRYLIC NAILS

CLOTHES

EATING OUT

CIGARETTES

ALCOHOL

THE LATEST DECOR

ART CLASSES

BALLET LESSON FOR THE KIDS

PRIVATE SCHOOLS

BOTOX

GEE I'M GLAD MY SISTER DOESN'T READ DOL :rofl::laugh:

My OH is happy I have what he calls "a healthy past time". He feels that my having Dogs and Horses is still cheaper than what some women spend on say,

HAIR

ACRYLIC NAILS

CLOTHES

EATING OUT

CIGARETTES

ALCOHOL

THE LATEST DECOR

ART CLASSES

PRIVATE SCHOOLS

BOTOX

GEE I'M GLAD MY SISTER DOESN'T READ DOL :laugh::laugh:

I watched ACA a few weeks back when they had friends grouping together to buy tan machines and hair removal machines. A few of them mentioned that, before they pooled expenses together, their monthly cost on beauty treatments was around $300-400. I nearly had a heart attack :rofl:

A few of them mentioned that, before they pooled expenses together, their monthly cost on beauty treatments was around $300-400. I nearly had a heart attack

See I told my husband I wasn't high maintence - might have to show him this so he realises just how lucky he is!

HAIR

ACRYLIC NAILS

CLOTHES

EATING OUT

CIGARETTES

ALCOHOL

THE LATEST DECOR

ART CLASSES

PRIVATE SCHOOLS

BOTOX

GEE I'M GLAD MY SISTER DOESN'T READ DOL :):laugh:

I watched ACA a few weeks back when they had friends grouping together to buy tan machines and hair removal machines. A few of them mentioned that, before they pooled expenses together, their monthly cost on beauty treatments was around $300-400. I nearly had a heart attack :)

:laugh::):rofl: There is no way I spend that on the dogs.

Oops forgot I was just buying a trailer. :mad :D

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

HAIR

ACRYLIC NAILS

CLOTHES

EATING OUT

CIGARETTES

ALCOHOL

THE LATEST DECOR

ART CLASSES

PRIVATE SCHOOLS

BOTOX

GEE I'M GLAD MY SISTER DOESN'T READ DOL :) ;)

I watched ACA a few weeks back when they had friends grouping together to buy tan machines and hair removal machines. A few of them mentioned that, before they pooled expenses together, their monthly cost on beauty treatments was around $300-400. I nearly had a heart attack :thumbsup:

:eek::cry: :D There is no way I spend that on the dogs.

Oops forgot I was just buying a trailer. :) ;)

are you forgetting the people who do all that AND show dogs?

Edited by nynka