I Think I Am Addicted..

Okay so .. I think am addicted to DOL! :cry:

I found my self on my lunch break at work on my iPhone on DOL..

I love getting on and seeing the beautiful pictures of everyones dogs, hearing all the happy stories, shedding a tear with the sad stories and just having a vent!

I can't help myself! :thumbsup:

I am still only a newbie on here.. but I am learning so much and meeting so many lovely, lovely people!

I really appreciate all the help with my probably quite silly, odd sounding questions and queries!

You are all so kind, thank you google for helping me stumble across DOL :thumbsup:

Yeah, I have been a member of DOL for a few months and my partner thinks I may love DOL more than I do her :D Im hoping she is joking :laugh:

She plays poker on FB and I read DOL, whats the problem. Whats that hun? the house is on fire.....oh hang on I just need to finish reading this thread, then I'll get some stuff together LMAO

Seriously It rocks!!! I love reading all the great stuff on here, wait until you reach 150 posts and Off Topic opens up :eek:

You will be sucked in forever!!!!

Good Luck and Welcome to DOL.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love coming on DOL, I've met some wonderful people, and i've been gaining lots of great information!!! (Plus I love looking at all the photos of everyone's gorgeous dogs!!). It's really changed my view on dog breeding etc/having great registered breeders to go to and ask questions etc :laugh::eek: :D

Join the club MM. Why do you think I got an iPhone? So I can access DOL wherever I go of course :eek:

ETA and it doesn't wear off either... just looked at when I joined and it was nearly 5 years ago, and i still have to get a fix at the very least once a day :laugh:

Edited by Daisy

Ditto to what others say..although sometimes I find the postings confronting, but I guess that's part of the attraction...and the realisation that how I view my dogs is how others view theirs..I was starting to feel very alone before I found DOL...