Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.. :)

Congrats on the new additions. All a good weight and looking very content. :D

All of my little cavs have progressed this morning. Looking at your little crew makes me put in perspective the size mine should of been. ;)

Had our girl scanned on day 28 from 1st mating, no pups :)

The stud dog owner has told me i am mad having a scan at this time as she was mated 4 times over 8 days so the scan was too early if she took at a last mating!

What do you all think have I gone too ealy, should I go back next week? :D

Tomorrow is the 7th. Are you going for another scan newfiesrus?

Had our girl scanned on day 28 from 1st mating, no pups :eek:

The stud dog owner has told me i am mad having a scan at this time as she was mated 4 times over 8 days so the scan was too early if she took at a last mating!

What do you all think have I gone too ealy, should I go back next week? :)

Yes all booked and I am scared because if not in whelp she must be ill .... all she does is eat and sleep, she has even given up chasung birds around the garden!

Had our girl scanned on day 28 from 1st mating, no pups :thumbsup:

What do you all think have I gone too ealy, should I go back next week? :thumbsup:

Yes all booked and I am scared because if not in whelp she must be ill .... all she does is eat and sleep, she has even given up chasung birds around the garden!

OOOOOO :):eek::cry:

It sounds promising :o