Best Odour Removal Ever

VJB

Decided to start another thread from the other one, as some people may not venture into it unless they read right to the end.

This product is the best thing on earth. ;) if you want to eliminate any kind of pet odour, household odour etc.

It seems that lots of people are having a great time spraying this natural product around their homes, lounges, mopping floors, beds, wiping baths, sinks, spraying mattresses ........... and the list goes on.

This product is completely natural, and uses a unique blend of essential oils that naturally bond with odours and neutralises them. It is not a 'deodoriser', but a neutraliser.

I have various 'flavours' at home to try out, and I will come on here again later to update you on my opinions of the scents I currently have.

In the meantime, I'm just happy to pass on that I rate this product 100%, and I cannot imagine it won't solve any 'smell' issue anyone has.

Link Odour Go Website

There is a section specifically for pet odours, but the other area's have some different scent varieties available.

As far as cost goes, the product is concentrated so a little bit goes a long way, and you will fill months worth of spray bottles by diluting with water. It is very cost effective.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome - ordering tonight when I get home from work. 5L lavender.

You'll love the lavender, very nice and fresh. I do think the 5 litre is the way to go. My first one was the apple scent, and I'm nearly 16 or more months into it and still have a few months worth in the bottle concentrated.

There is no contact number on their website? I'm glad you posted this as I had been trying to find the old thread LOL

A friend used to work in a cattery and they also had these little tubs that had an odour block in them - I had a few and they were really good. You could slide them under a lounge (to stop pets getting at them) and they also worked to neutralise the odour. Cannot remember the name of the company for the life of me!!!

Just a question - do you think you could use it directly on very smelly doggies? I hate the doggy colognes but my girl is really doggy smelling and this sounds perfect!

I have no idea. I use it on bedding and other area's and have never noted any irritations, but you might be better off finding out directly from the company, or even find out why your dog is so smelly. What does she smell like?

Winterpaws, this company also make odour blocks. I have a lavender one and a peppermint one. I use the peppermint in the toilet, and lavender is in my lounge room.

Just a question - do you think you could use it directly on very smelly doggies? I hate the doggy colognes but my girl is really doggy smelling and this sounds perfect!

I have no idea. I use it on bedding and other area's and have never noted any irritations, but you might be better off finding out directly from the company, or even find out why your dog is so smelly. What does she smell like?

Winterpaws, this company also make odour blocks. I have a lavender one and a peppermint one. I use the peppermint in the toilet, and lavender is in my lounge room.

Do you have a contact number you can send me so that I could order some?

I am interested in the odour blocks, but can't find them on their website..........I have ordered the talc 5 ltr, hopefully it will arrive soon, can't wait.

No, I don't have a contact number. I did email the supplier when he got lots of DOLers wanting the product a while back, but he said that he only does orders by email so that orders can be correctly placed and he just preferred it this way. :laugh: I had trouble finding the blocks on the website too. I have a leaflet here with lots of information about this stuff. Would you like me to scan it and put it on here?

I've just bought some of the talc one. It's fantastic. My husband is a contract cleaner and uses on smelly garbage bins in offices. I spray in the morning before I go to work and the house smells non-doggy in the arvo when I get home. It really is good stuff.

No, I don't have a contact number. I did email the supplier when he got lots of DOLers wanting the product a while back, but he said that he only does orders by email so that orders can be correctly placed and he just preferred it this way. :grouphug: I had trouble finding the blocks on the website too. I have a leaflet here with lots of information about this stuff. Would you like me to scan it and put it on here?

That would be great thanks, I am very interested in them.

Trish

Ok, here is the scanned leaflet that came with my stuff. Hope you can read it ok. The ones that most have ordered are called "Penetrator Plus"...... sounds almost rude hey. :D

4539945757_0822674af9_b.jpg4539946719_31538c45be_b.jpg

Edited by VJB

Thanks for posting. I've enquired about the difference between OZONA ROOM REVIVER and Penetrator, as they both are listed as suitable for use on soft furnishings.

Does anyone know if the odour blocks need a breeze over them to work?

I think the penetrator plus can penetrate porous surfaces like concrete, pavers and timber, bedding and furnishings which gets deeper into the odour causing bacteria. It has the inclusion of hospital grade disinfectant which kills the bacteria.

As far as the blocks go, the one I have in the toilet (peppermint) works well, as we have a small toilet. The one in the lounge room was near our dining table and originally I smelled it fairly strong, so I moved it to an area near my front door (we leave the door open lots). I think they work well... I cannot smell it as such, but I also don't have a massively stinky house anyway. And of course I am spraying lounges and carpet here and there twice a week or so with Odour go spray. I cannot really give a confident report on the blocks as I don't use them solely by themselves.

We had quite a few of the blocks before and they were really good - I didn't think they were that strong and I am very sensitive about strong perfumes (I actually cannot wear perfume as it gives me a headache if that helps as an indication)

I've emailed the Odour Go folks twice now to place an order and no response :laugh:

I might ring the cattery folk and see who they source through, maybe I can get some quicker through them...