Best Odour Removal Ever

VJB

Very quickly - got a call from Ray, the owner of Seabuoy, teh manufacturing company.

Apparently, Odour Go is a distributor, not the manufacturer, and puts a big mark-up on the products (his words, not mine!). Ray said that anybody wishing to order can either go through Melissa or call the factory direct on (02) 4388 9060 or Ray direct on 0412 812 012 and quote the code SM when ordering to get better prices :happydance:

What does SM stand for?

Silly me! ;)

I have just rang the factory and (jean) says this is the reps No 02.43344273 Mellissa

Mellissa then puts the order through to Jean at the factory.I asked what SM stood for Jean didn't know.

I paid $34.00 for 5 litres of Talc,the blocks are 90 gram $3.10, 200gram $6.00,postage to Brissy was $10.65

Can't wait to get it.So for all you frustrated emailers call Mellissa.

I would say they are all going to have a prosperous few weeks thanks to VJB and all us Dolers :)

Edited by bridie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJB - was it you that had all the trial scents sent to them?? If so, which scent do you find the most pelasant. I usually always order talc but I might trial another. Apple sounds nice. What do you think?

I'm thrilled that everyone is finally getting some communication. You will all be able to give your opinions on the scents before too long.

I would say that the talc would be one of my favourites. Also like the 'natural' scent, as well as the lavender. Apple is nice and fresh, but because I've had a 5 litre bottle of it, I'm liking the others at the moment for a change of scent.

I also had problems - 2 emails last week without a response but I called Melissa on Tuesday, ordered it through Jean and it has arrived safe and sound .... I've not decanted it to the smaller bottle yet but it smells nice through the plastic (we ordered the Talc) - going to give it a good run this weekend as the boys bedding needs a wash and the lounge needs a good clean too

Got an email from Odour Go today. This is what it said:

Just to let you know that we have recently found out that our

website/email enquiry link has been down and our web hoster has been

working on the issue. Hopefully up and running ok now.

We apologise to all those on Dogzonline who have been having trouble

getting through.

Regards,

Grahame Sweeney

OdourGo

I saw this on a thread on here a few weeks ago and decided to order this stuff. Because I'm in Perth it cost me the same in postage as it did for the product, but I am so impressed with this stuff. I just wish they sold it here in WA somewhere cause paying over $60 for 5 litres is pretty pricey. Having said that, I will get it from them again when this one runs out. My girl still wees in the house sometimes at night and my house has smelt for a long time. I mop the floor with this and it really does get rid of the odour.

I can't remember who initially told us about this, but THANK YOU

Also, I got a reply from them the next day so I've have to say their response if very good.

Edited by furballs

Great Fiona. You must get back to us and tell us what you think after the weekend.

Furballs, WOW, You paid lots, so glad you are happy with it. :thumbsup: Must see if there is a cheaper way to get it to you though!

Well, I got my package yesterday and ....

I LOVE IT!!!

I sprayed it everywhere - it's quite strong isn't it! Well, the lounges still smell of talc, even over the lovely aroma (NOT) of puppy poo this morning, the garbage bin is a lot easier on the nose, the freezer's rotten chook smell has GONE :cheers:, I've bought a pressure sprayer and I'm going to spray down the runs after lunch - everything and everybody will be smelling luvverly! :cheers: PLUS they gave me a few samples, which I'm also very happy with. Ray also said to mention that the price of the 15L and 20L Pen + is quite a bit cheaper through them directly than through Odour Go.

Really, really, good stuff :laugh:

Well, I got my package yesterday and ....

I LOVE IT!!!

I sprayed it everywhere - it's quite strong isn't it! Well, the lounges still smell of talc, even over the lovely aroma (NOT) of puppy poo this morning, the garbage bin is a lot easier on the nose, the freezer's rotten chook smell has GONE :party:, I've bought a pressure sprayer and I'm going to spray down the runs after lunch - everything and everybody will be smelling luvverly! :laugh: PLUS they gave me a few samples, which I'm also very happy with. Ray also said to mention that the price of the 15L and 20L Pen + is quite a bit cheaper through them directly than through Odour Go.

Really, really, good stuff :laugh:

:laugh: Wow, You sound like one very happy Odour-goer. Did you dilute it?

I got the talc fragrance a while back and love it. I gave about 500ml to my cleaner to try at her home. She loves it! She and her family and a friends family went camping last weekend. Apparently the boys sleeping bags 'reeked' so she sprayed them with the talc solution, rolled them up and packed them in the car. She said that by the time the sleeping bags were unrolled upon arrival at the camping site, the smelled clean and fresh. So, another good recommendation for this product! Thanks VJB.............

No, haven't diluted it, though the runs were sprayed down when they were wet so that would have diluted it - I can still smell the product today :provoke:

(d'ya reckon if I put some in the pups' drinking water it will make their poos smell prettier???)

An update - Seabouy - you should be ashamed of yourselves for your unprofessional behaviour.

For those who aren't aware of what has happened, there has been a some manouvering and jostling in the background about the product discussed here, Penetrator Plus, between Seabouy and Odourgo.

To say I am angry about it would be an understatement.

Seabouy are now refusing to sell the product even though they had set a precedence by selling the product, as a retailer, to several people participating in this thread. They were undercutting Odourgo's price considerably.

I have always purchased the product via Odourgo, and upon hearing I could save a few dollars, I phoned Seabouy. The price I was quoted was very satisfactory and so I wanted to place an order only to be told I now couldn't because Odourgo had phoned Seabouy and it seems they have come to an arrangement where Seabouy will cease selling the product to 'us'.

Seabouy were going to have someone call me back, but they renigged on this and had Graham from Odorugo call me. Fabulous professionalism Seabouy - NOT!

Now, I am a fair and reasonable person, most of the time, but why should I be forced to pay almost $20 more the same product? WHAT HAPPENED TO FAIR TRADE AND COMPETITION?

This whole scheme appears to me to be contrary to fair trade.

I can understand that Odourgo are concerned with losing customers, but the way it is, both Ordourgo and Seabouy have now lost trade as I will not be buying this product from either and from the comments I recieved elsewhere, many others feel the same.

Seabouy need to determine if they are open for retail trade or only wholesale, and Odorugo need to realise that customer service goes a long way to keeping customers happy.

I personally will now see if they have contravened any trade practices legislation because the whole situation is appalling and has left me feeling very disallusioned.

I have had nothing but exceptional service from Seabouy and will continue to buy from them and recommend them. Unfortunately Aussie Post has lost my parcel and when I called Seabouy they immediately said they would organise not only a replacement, but for it to be personally delivered to my home address the following day.

I'm not interested in getting involved in the dispute between OdourGo and Seabouy, unfortunately posting all this on a public forum will probably only mean that the rest of us end up being unable to purhase direct from Seabouy as well.

OdourGo can complain - but to date I have still not received a response from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Winterpaws

I have had nothing but exceptional service from Seabouy and will continue to buy from them and recommend them. Unfortunately Aussie Post has lost my parcel and when I called Seabouy they immediately said they would organise not only a replacement, but for it to be personally delivered to my home address the following day.

I'm not interested in getting involved in the dispute between OdourGo and Seabouy, unfortunately posting all this on a public forum will probably only mean that the rest of us end up being unable direct from Seabouy as well.

OdourGo can complain - but to date I have still not received a response from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an email from odour go explaining that they had a problem with the email server thingo, and that is why they had problems with communication. Oh ,,, I don't know what to think now..I've always had excellent service from them and I guess either way, I still find this the best product I've ever used because it lasts so long and I can use it for so many things.

I'm not interested in getting involved in the dispute between OdourGo and Seabouy, unfortunately posting all this on a public forum will probably only mean that the rest of us end up being unable direct from Seabouy as well.

I believe that they will not sell to you either WP and the 'rest of us'. It isn't 'me' being singled out. The 'us' is very vague but I believe it means 'retail customers' and that they will only be selling to their distributors from now on in.

But then, I could be wrong given that Seabouy coudln't even bother to call me to explain their stance on the issue, after stating that they would.

Edited by ~Anne~

I got an email from odour go explaining that they had a problem with the email server thingo, and that is why they had problems with communication. Oh ,,, I don't know what to think now..I've always had excellent service from them and I guess either way, I still find this the best product I've ever used because it lasts so long and I can use it for so many things.

To be honest, I have only ever recieved great service from them myslef. However, it is the principle of this whole fiasco and on principle, I now will not purchase from them. The fact that I now am also very aware of the mark-up applied to the product further entrenches my decision.

I have had good results before with another product (the name of which escapes my memory at the moment) and I will most likely return to buying it.

Edited by ~Anne~