Best Odour Removal Ever

VJB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I making it up too strong? It might get rid of the odour but it's given me a killer headache every time I've tried to use it :)

That's not good. Using too much of anything will mask a doggy smell.

VJB do you have any affiliation with the company ? I'm interested in buying and trying something like this product.

If it really does work.

No RL, no affiliation with the company, just a very happy customer re the product. Just so cost effective, and lasts ages for the average home.

I ordered some!

Got a very quick response to my enquiry... I sent the payment on the 1st but didn't hear ANYTHING from them until I emailed them myself asking if they got the payment and if they had sent the product yesterday the 8th!! Not great customer service, as I had no idea if the money had got there or if the items had been shipped.

They replied to my email when I asked them to clarify though. Hopefully it arrives soon, as I paid on the 1st and now it's the 9th! I'll be annoyed if I have to wait through the weekend too.

This stuff is great and really does work.

Seabuoy did send me the replacement order as promised and arranged for it to be delivered the next day. The odour blocks are great but I would go the small ones next time. I am really sensitive to perfumes and the blocks pack a lot of punch

The penetrator plus is fantastic and we use it or so many different applications - washing the dog bedding, spraying through the house, cleaning the back deck.

After I got my order I realised it is the same product that a local upmarket cattery uses.... and when you go in there you cannot smell the cat / cat pee smell at all.

I'm really happy with it and will continue to order it - might try the neutral odour one next time

Did anyone else end up ordering direct from Seabouy? My postage was only about $3 - bargain!!!

Edited by Winterpaws

I am very interested in this product, especially since we have so many pets inside our house these days, and it's starting to get a bit smelly!

Bit worried about after reading some of the comments in here about lack of communication with getting replies tho..

I am very interested in this product, especially since we have so many pets inside our house these days, and it's starting to get a bit smelly!

Bit worried about after reading some of the comments in here about lack of communication with getting replies tho..

Jules, I suppose if you can turn a blind eye to the possibility of slack service, (which is annoying, but doesn't happen all the time, it seems), then you will be very happy with the product. As far as I know, they are not dodgy or anything, so you will get what you pay for in product. Just cross your fingers you get prompt replies.

I love the odour blocks for indoors. But the small ones!!! They are $3 each?

Keep the cap because if it gets too much you just out the lid back on and then take it off again. One small one will do a really large area. Because we have indoor cats and dogs I just make sure to put it somewhere that they can't access (under a lounge or on a bookshelf tucked away at the back where no-one can see it)

I use the liquid as well though...

Are the odour blocks on the website? I must be missing them. Sounds like something I am going to have to try. I gather we have to go through OdourGo and not Seabouy?

I've never seen the odour blocks on the website.

I've emailed twice and got no reply. Any ideas where I ca get these products?

I sent an email yesterday and got a reply a few hours later, also used the mobile phone number on their website and spoke to Phil who was quite helpful.

Will go ahead and place an order today

Cheers

Ant

The manufacturer is at Tumbi Cavmad. Just call them - its cheaper :o

I ordered my blocks from Seabouy not the other place. They are plustic tubs filled with the odour remover in a block/waxy type form

From memory Seabouy charged me $6 for the large one and $3 for the small one.

The manufacturer is at Tumbi Cavmad. Just call them - its cheaper :thanks:

I ordered my blocks from Seabouy not the other place. They are plustic tubs filled with the odour remover in a block/waxy type form

From memory Seabouy charged me $6 for the large one and $3 for the small one.

It is interesting that they are still selling to the public after stating to several of us that they wouldn't.

mine arrived today . Absolutely no issues with ordering , confirmations or delivery. Delivery time was about what we expect for country location. Can't wait to try it tomorrow.

mine arrived today . Absolutely no issues with ordering , confirmations or delivery. Delivery time was about what we expect for country location. Can't wait to try it tomorrow.

What 'flavour'?

What 'flavour'?

Peppermint

Just a quick message to let anyone interested know that I ordered from odourgo and received my order promptly, they responded to emails and where helpful over the phone. I've used it on my back car seat, my girl had a large accident on it, and it's come up a treat. Very happy.

Edited by ant

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread just to say I ordered some of the Lemon flavour. Got a response to my email the same day of my enquiry giving bank details etc and replied the day after I made payment saying it would be sent promptly. Can't wait to start spraying everything in my house! ;)