• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ITS HERE. :laugh:

More info to come

YAY!!!

Smisch where abouts in Bris are you located?

Golden girl im at jimboomba but i regularly trial around the place and i also work in newfarm and often in the city after work. .

19th im at pine rivers and the weekend after at durack. .

Where abouts are you i may be able to organise something :)

ITS HERE. :laugh:

More info to come

YAY!!!

Golden girl im at jimboomba but i regularly trial around the place and i also work in newfarm and often in the city after work. .

Where abouts are you i may be able to organise something :)

Ok well tomorrow Im working in the city at Brisbane Private Hospital, but otherwise I was thinking you could drop them off at one of our clinics and it can get couriered to me with our couriers but none of those places are near our clinics except pine rivers lol, and I can pick that up myself from there, will you be in the city tomorrow? otherwise I can come to Pine Rivers on the 19th that will be fine

ITS HERE. ;)

More info to come

YAY!!!

Where abouts are you i may be able to organise something :D

Any chance you can post out to me Smisch. Dont think I can wait until the 19th :)

Postcode 4508

HOORAY! :)
Send me a message and let me know where I can out the money for you so that you can post mine out to me here in WA ;)

Please let me know too!

I thought I was the only one in WA who ordered :D

ITS HERE. :)

More info to come

YAY!!!

Where abouts are you i may be able to organise something ;)

Ok well tomorrow Im working in the city at Brisbane Private Hospital, but otherwise I was thinking you could drop them off at one of our clinics and it can get couriered to me with our couriers but none of those places are near our clinics except pine rivers lol, and I can pick that up myself from there, will you be in the city tomorrow? otherwise I can come to Pine Rivers on the 19th that will be fine

Unfortunately I'm working strange shifts for the rest of the week.. It may just be easier to get it picked up from pine Rivers on the 19th .. Address is Rob Akers Reserve, Bells Pocket Rd, Lawton..

Shipping details are on the OP..

Lol well this package has an interesting story lol an 8.5 kg package insured for $700 and cost $132 US to post on priority got pulled up in customs lol.. Dog treats were seized and I got a letter asking me if I wanted to pay $42 to send 100g of treats back or destroy them lol.. Before you Ask Bridget always includes Treats in her packages as a Gift to us.. Last time they got through lol.. Not so much this time lol.. Box itself is covered in pawprint stamps lol!

Here are some photos :D If anyone wants a photo of theirs before It gets shipped let me know!

sorry about the lighting

Photo0636.jpg

Photo0635.jpg

Photo0634.jpg

and here they all are

Photo0638.jpg

Photo0639.jpg

Lined up down my hallway lol!

Photo0642.jpg

My order Loving it.. Lol Den and I had a good rumble with his Nitro Tug.. Will Deff order a few more of these when I have money

Photo0643.jpg

For Stafflover81

Photo0644.jpg

For DSO

Photo0641.jpg

For Mas1981

Edited by smisch

So Jealous...wish I had grabbed some stuff!

Sammy I'll Organize another Order in about 2- 3 months time lol My Bank account is still recovering from the last lot hahahaa! I'll have this down to a fine are by then :)

So Jealous...wish I had grabbed some stuff!

Sammy I'll Organize another Order in about 2- 3 months time lol My Bank account is still recovering from the last lot hahahaa! I'll have this down to a fine are by then ;)

Sounds excellent! :)

goldenGirl thats okay we dont Vet until 1pm anyway so anytime after that'll be awesome.. Bring a Chair and come meet some more DOLers lol! Bring the dogs if you want hahaha! You may get hooked lol!