Dog Photos Needed For T-shirts.

yellowgirl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilypoo - just loved your photo, I just had a play with it and took out the red eyes for you and blurred the background, hope you like it :D

That is awesome... are you going to use it??? Please sign me up for one if you are.. ;)

Gilypoo - just loved your photo, I just had a play with it and took out the red eyes for you and blurred the background, hope you like it :thumbsup:

That is awesome... are you going to use it??? Please sign me up for one if you are.. :laugh:

Whoops! I think I have confused you Gilypoo, sorry I am not the one requesting the photos I was just passing through.

Edited by mars

Gilypoo - just loved your photo, I just had a play with it and took out the red eyes for you and blurred the background, hope you like it :laugh:

That is awesome... are you going to use it??? Please sign me up for one if you are.. :D

Whoops! I think I have confused you Gilypoo, sorry I am not the one requesting the photos I was just passing through.

crap never mind... I got all excited.. :thumbsup:

I love the fixed photo, thanks for spending the time..

Gilypoo - just loved your photo, I just had a play with it and took out the red eyes for you and blurred the background, hope you like it :mad

That is awesome... are you going to use it??? Please sign me up for one if you are.. :mad

crap never mind... I got all excited.. ;)

I love the fixed photo, thanks for spending the time..

Gillypoo, I'll put it on a shirt for you and let you know when it's done :rofl:. Thanks for that Mars, my red-eye remover never seems to work.

Evolving, what breed is your dog? Stormie, I think the running, floppy face could fit in with the funny ones :) . Thanks for all the pics TeamSnag. Thanks also to everyone who's contributed! :rofl: .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all the pics you submitted :D. I got a bit behind with the t-shirts because I aquired a little Chinese Crested foster girl last week and I've kind of had my hands full.

I think I've got all the shirts done now, if any are missing it may be because some of the pics were too small to be used.

Not sure if I can put the link in here, but you can have a look at the shirts by clicking on the website link in my siggy and then once you're in the website, clicking on 'T-shirt store' in the left side menu.

Gilypoo - I tried to do one of your pup but yours was one of the too-small pics. Feel free to send me another one with the dog's name and I'll make it up and put it in the 'My own dog' section.

If anyone else wants an individual dog shirt made up, just send me your dog's name and decent sized picture. Also let me know if you'd like different wording. If it's a breed that's not represented yet I'll also put it in the Breeds section.

The proceeds will go to help some of the rescues and shelters that Fido's Funhouse supports (see the Links page in the website)

The 'Dog Sponsor' section in the T-shirt store is a fundraising idea that I had to help rescue and foster dogs. My own foster girl is the only one there at the moment, but please feel free to send me details of any dogs that you'd like sponsored (only rescues and fosters that are currently in care please). Profits are 20% of the purchase price which I will pass on directly to you.

Let me know what you think, and thanks again for all your input :D

xxx

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all the pics you submitted :rofl: . I got a bit behind with the t-shirts because I aquired a little Chinese Crested foster girl last week and I've kind of had my hands full.

I think I've got all the shirts done now, if any are missing it may be because some of the pics were too small to be used.

Not sure if I can put the link in here, but you can have a look at the shirts by clicking on the website link in my siggy and then once you're in the website, clicking on 'T-shirt store' in the left side menu.

Gilypoo - I tried to do one of your pup but yours was one of the too-small pics. Feel free to send me another one with the dog's name and I'll make it up and put it in the 'My own dog' section.

If anyone else wants an individual dog shirt made up, just send me your dog's name and decent sized picture. Also let me know if you'd like different wording. If it's a breed that's not represented yet I'll also put it in the Breeds section.

The proceeds will go to help some of the rescues and shelters that Fido's Funhouse supports (see the Links page in the website)

The 'Dog Sponsor' section in the T-shirt store is a fundraising idea that I had to help rescue and foster dogs. My own foster girl is the only one there at the moment, but please feel free to send me details of any dogs that you'd like sponsored (only rescues and fosters that are currently in care please). Profits are 20% of the purchase price which I will pass on directly to you.

Let me know what you think, and thanks again for all your input :)

xxx

Ooooooooohhhhhh, yellowgirl, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!! SOOOOO MUCH.....

You used two of my pics for the iggies and both my favourites pics too. Now I'm just gonna have to buy two more T-shirts. Is it too late to add these two shirts to my order from yesterday, the Banshee T-shirt? No worries if it is, I'm gonna get these two anyway.

:D :D :D :):rofl:

Just bought the two, can't wait!! Thanks again yellowgirl

Edited by iggy mum

Jo they are fantastic I just have to work out size ( I assme they are US sizes that are rather small) I love them all you have doen a super job, A question

Does the price include postsge to the address or do we pay you to have it posted here?

I will now have a super shirt to go with my Sooper dooper lead that Cockerlover is having done with the Xolo design!

lol :D

Thank you AGAIN iggy mum!! :D . It's a third party website so unfortunately I don't have any control over the actual ordering part of it. I guess I should have got my act together earlier so you could have got all 3 at the same time :rofl:

Hi Wazzat :) . When I did a mock-order the postage was $7.98. Not too bad really considering they're coming from the U.S. I loved your xolo pics, just had to use them :D . Thanks for your support as always :rofl:

Thank you kelpiekaye! :D