I'd Like You All The Meet ..

Guest english.ivy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belgian.blue

Ivy and Badger thank everyone for their kind words :birthday:

As each day goes on, they become better mates so my concerns [and everyone else who knows Ivy] about Ivy not liking having another dog around .. she's loving the zoomies!! Makes me so cheerful to see her be able to run around with him, can't wait until he's past that goofy trip over everything stage hehe.

Badger is a really tough little guy, stands his ground towards Ivy so very well for someone so small compared to her.

We [ivy, Badger, OH and I] all went out for coffee this afternoon. Badger adored being carried the whole way there as we walked down and then just chilled on my lap as everyone who walked pasted gushed over him. Then he did more lap sitting as we waited for lunch. I'm making use of him being light enough to carry while he can't touch the ground in public. He was so unfussed by anything while we were out today, lots of cars going past .. just interested to sit on my lap and watch.

With me never having a male dog before, I'm strangly having fun watching his balls grow as the days go by :thumbsup: When he arrive you couldn't really see them and now two days later, they are noticable.

Someone asked if he was a show dog? No he isn't, just limited reg as a family boy. His reg name is Astro Boy :o

Bow Wowy - around 27" in height I think? Not sure about the size difference between the English and GSP. Pretty sure they are similar in size?

Guest belgian.blue
Hes soooo cute,

We need More photos!!! *demanding!!*

:thumbsup:

:cry:

I'm on holidays from work to puppy sit etc and I'm sick! Typical.

I will try and take more photos tomorrow morning :champagne: He's growing before my eyes!!

Would love to get the 'meeting' photo enlarged and hanging on the wall, that was pretty much the moment they accepted each other.