New Dol Member...

W Sibs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone..

Emmy has started to boss Charlie around now. Charlie takes her out to go toilet.

They are so funny together.. whenever she has her puppy energy burst, he sits back and has the look on his face 'WTF wrong with you now?!' and when she sleeps, she likes to bury her nose into his bushy tail... he is getting use of that although when she bites it, he has to tell her to quit it. she does for 2 seconds. then bites his tail again, then I have to step in and give her a toy to distract her... but then she goes back to sleep.

Oh, wow she is adorable, I think that breed is a serious contender for "cutest puppies". I hope she brings you lots of joy ;) and Charlie enjoys his new sister.

I definately agree with the cutest puppies! But I am biased :rofl:

When we got our puppy we sent a pic to my 3 year old niece and she really thought it was a baby polar bear!! ;)

She is very cute!

I met a Japanese Spitz ealier this week. I stopped at the bank at 7.30 am to use the ATM on my way to work, and as I walked towards it, I saw a white fluffy dog at the window of a car parked near mine. I smiled and turned to my daughter who was sitting in my car and pointed to the dog. She got out to see it and the owner wound the window down so she could pat him. He was 6 months old and absolutely delightful.

As I was waiting for my money, I asked my daughter if she knew what breed it was. She said no and I told her it was a Japanese Spitz. The owner looked VERY surprised and said "How did you know???" I told him I have a dog that I show occasionally and get to see lots of different breeds at dog shows, but this was the first time I'd seen a JS outside of a show.

I think he was pretty chuffed that I recognised his breed.

People say that she looks like a Mini Polar Bear too!!!

A mini update on Emmy:

She is doing great. Typical puppy. Very curious about everything. She's more work than Charlie, but still very easy. She has an attention span of .0001 second though. I often have to remind her to finish her meal, because she will eat and see a moth and goes after it.. then I tap her bowl and she pounces over and continue eating.. hears a noise and must go investigate.. again, I tap her bowl and she pounces over to continue eating.. then hear Charlie bark.. must go investigate! ;) Despite her non existence attention span.. she knows how to sit, drop, roll over, wave bye bye, wait for her food and high five.

Toilet training is going well with her... she knows she gets a lot of praises, cuddles and kisses when she does her business outside. When she does her business and before I can make a big deal about it.. she either run back to me and launches at me to get her cuddles and kisses or comes over roll on her back and gives me the look 'well, where's my belly rub?'.. cracks me up.

She doesn't like staying in one position very long though... :rofl: Going to a cafe with my friends with her for lunch was an adventure... lucky she is sooo cute.

Her motto is: Can't stay long. Things to do. People to charm. Brother to annoy. Mummy to cuddle. Daddy to boss around.

4564454210_af9338149c.jpg

Chewing on Charlie's tail

4564454440_08be1af66f.jpg

Big Bro and Lil Sis

Edited by charleswentworth