You Know You Have A Special Dog When.....

Guest Willow

Guest Willow

........you are out on a walk (offlead) and suddenly, you turn a corner and almost walk into two enormous kangaroos. Does your dog chase them??? No, of course not....why would he when he can totally ignore them casually stroll past them to the far more tempting discarded choc milk carton at their feet :thumbsup::cheer::love:

Jeez, I love my dog to death, but some days my heart swells with pride just that little bit more :)

........you are out on a walk (offlead) and suddenly, you turn a corner and almost walk into two enormous kangaroos. Does your dog chase them??? No, of course not....why would he when he can totally ignore them casually stroll past them to the far more tempting discarded choc milk carton at their feet :D :p ;)

Jeez, I love my dog to death, but some days my heart swells with pride just that little bit more ;)

Aaww, what a good boy! But seriously, chocolate vs kangaroo (or anything pretty much) - I'd go with the same choice!

........when you unexpectedly meet a seal on the beach and your dog ignores your recall and follows the seal for the next twenty metres, nose glued to its bum because he thinks it must just be a really big dog with stumpy legs. :p

.... when your dog goes ape trying leap up and bite the full moon because he thinks its one of those pesky hot air balloons that keep buzzing the house :D

Today while walking my dogs in the bush with a friend a joey and my friends lab collided! :p Both were ok though and the lab and Lincoln recalled from the roo right away :D (Toby came up a minute later, puffed, obviously the one who had chased the roos towards us!)

........when you unexpectedly meet a seal on the beach and your dog ignores your recall and follows the seal for the next twenty metres, nose glued to its bum because he thinks it must just be a really big dog with stumpy legs. :p

:D

I heard a story about a dog that made friends with a seal. They used to play together. It was a young seal that went its own way at the end of the summer.

........when you unexpectedly meet a seal on the beach and your dog ignores your recall and follows the seal for the next twenty metres, nose glued to its bum because he thinks it must just be a really big dog with stumpy legs. :)

.... when your dog goes ape trying leap up and bite the full moon because he thinks its one of those pesky hot air balloons that keep buzzing the house :p

;) ;) :love:

My dog saw a possum move for the first time - and hid behind me :) :D

Guest Willow
Was that your Stafford? I find they are instinctively drawn to any flavoured milk products, stale or otherwise. :laugh:

Yeah, that's the one....I believe the more stale the product, the more apealing it is.....it even better if you can't actually tell what it was originally :laugh: