Rhonda Evans....

Yep I got one too, was going to start a thread about it myself. Scared the hell out of me. Basically a warning about the RSPCA raiding breeders homes & taking pups away,setting ethical breeders up to look bad & selling the pups for their own profit.

It was a very long email & said alot more things, but that's pretty much what I understood of it.

Don't know if it's true or not, but it still scared the hell out of me. :rofl:

I asked

where on earth this person had my email from ( its on my web site) but the email came to me on a personal email not many people have.

The reply came You are on RSPCA databases!

What rubbish, I am on the UK RSPCA database as for my breed and information relating to that but that is a different email, so I have re emailed and asked WHERE this "person" has retreived my personal email from.

I am not very happy!

:cry::thumbsup:

Thank you wazzat xolo. I sent them an email asking the same question and got the exact same reply! :(

I am not on ANY RSPCA database!

I asked

where on earth this person had my email from ( its on my web site) but the email came to me on a personal email not many people have.

The reply came You are on RSPCA databases!

What rubbish, I am on the UK RSPCA database as for my breed and information relating to that but that is a different email, so I have re emailed and asked WHERE this "person" has retreived my personal email from.

I am not very happy!

:eek: ;)

Got the same reply too, & I am definately not on any RSPCA data base. :)

I have my litter advertised on DOL & another site at the moment, so that's the only way I think she would of got my email adress.

I got it too, I think the email list has been created from DOL listings. :vomit:

Yes I got one too and contacted the RSPCA about it as I foster for them. They advised that it is to do with the puppy mill who recently had an enormous amount of dogs seized. They are onto it.

Edited by Wags