Urgent - Missing Dogs- Now Home Safe & Sound!

Kay123

My two boys are gone :rofl:

Frankie a Red ACD and Junior a Blue ACD X German Short Haired Pointer.

Frankie has epilepsy and requires medication URGENTLY

Last seen in Kellyville.

Please keep and eye out for them. I can be contacted on 0403 521 262

Please help me find my boys and bring them home safely

Edited by Kay123

I'd recommend you contact Petsearch Kay. Are they wearing collars and tags? Are they microchipped?

Go doorknocking and put posters up. Ring all the local vets. I think it is Blacktown Pound that would take from your area - you need to go there rather than rely on the staff letting you know, if they are not microchipped with your current details.

I know you all hate the RPSCA but I would recommend phoning them too because some people would immediately think of taking a found dog there.

I really hope you find them.

Both Blacktown and Windsor pounds. The RSPCA is over 1 hour drive, so wouldn't think anyone would take them there, but if they were chipped you should receive a phone call.

I know you all hate the RPSCA but I would recommend phoning them too because some people would immediately think of taking a found dog there.

I really hope you find them.

Both Blacktown and Windsor pounds. The RSPCA is over 1 hour drive, so wouldn't think anyone would take them there, but if they were chipped you should receive a phone call.

Depends how far the dogs get before they're picked up by someone

Hi Guys,

Just had Junior dropped off by a man who found him, took him to the vets and got my details.

10 minutes later the phone rings, and a DIFFERENT vet had just had Frankie delivered to them.

Both dogs now home, sleeping on the couch after a BIG adventure.

SO GLAD to have them home... I think they might be happy to be home too!

Thanks so much for all your suggestions!!!

wow, how lucky were they that both dogs were picked up by kind caring people. The outcome could have been so very different.

I know!! From now on the gate will remained padlocked AT ALL TIMES!! and the boys will be back to sleeping inside with me I think (which I'm sure they will hate - NOT! However the cat MAY have different views :) )

I think we will all sleep well tonight