Pet Photographers?

lanabanana

I would love to get some pro shots of my dogs - I have taken a couple of pics with the "pet" setting on my camera which look pretty good but I'd like some real fancy ones.

I have googled but would like some recommendations?

If I had to choose someone to take photos of my dogs - it would be Ruth . Absolute quality work!

I'm the same :laugh: ....

I've not told the OH yet but I'm hoping to get a session with her for the boys when the warmer weather comes around!

If I had to choose someone to take photos of my dogs - it would be Ruth . Absolute quality work!

I'm the same :laugh: ....

I've not told the OH yet but I'm hoping to get a session with her for the boys when the warmer weather comes around!

:cry: We're planning a celebratory photo shoot with Ruth once Jedi's coat grows back... He'll probably enjoy the change - having someone ELSE shove a camera in his face instead of me! :laugh:

:laugh:

Thanks!

I have added your website to my faves Ruthless and will have a look - may be in touch shortly lol

Do you do people too (we are quite beastly) LOL

I've yet to do a pet session where the owner didn't look horrified when I asked if they wanted to be in any of the shots :laugh: I do have an owner and her dogs shoot coming up though, so you won't be the first if you book a session :eek:

:cry:

The pics on your site are fantastic Ruthless!!

Just gorgeous!

I try to get all creative taking pics (I have taken thousands of pics of my dogs) and some I think look pretty good and then I see proper photos like yours and mine feel very inadequate lol