Ekka

This years entry is WAY down. 2200 in total. Plenty of room both for parking opposite at the school $20 + extra 20 if you have a trailer. And plenty of room in the dog pavilion both up and down. We arrived later after being stuck in traffic and got prime ringside benches without a fight! LOL

Are you not allocated benches then? Is it first in best dressed?????

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years entry is WAY down. 2200 in total. Plenty of room both for parking opposite at the school $20 + extra 20 if you have a trailer. And plenty of room in the dog pavilion both up and down. We arrived later after being stuck in traffic and got prime ringside benches without a fight! LOL

Wow that is right down but then again I know alot of people that haven't entered including myself so that is 5 entries that they didn't get. Maybe if they got judged that hadn't judged in NSW and Vic last year they might have got better entries.

Does anyone really wonder why entries are down!

The judges are usually ones that have been and judged in Australia in the last few years and the facilities are utter shit!

One of last years judges Bainbridge apparently wasnt even a licenced judge at the time of judging, she had had her judging licence taken off of her early in the year.

Not sure how sure this is, but i have been told the same thing by many people.

numbers are pathetic. I went yesterday to be with the Afghans. I looked at the catalogue for Borzoi and there are only 2 entries. 2????? Whats the point. Same owner so i guess theres no issue getting best of breed. Wish i could have gone for the gun dogs.

numbers are pathetic. I went yesterday to be with the Afghans. I looked at the catalogue for Borzoi and there are only 2 entries. 2????? Whats the point. Same owner so i guess theres no issue getting best of breed. Wish i could have gone for the gun dogs.

:laugh::mad

I have that EVERY show I go to but the way to look at it is BREED education, thats all I show for!!

Its good to get breeds out there so the Jo Blo Public can see, I am sure most may not have seen Borzoi or maybe a live Afghan?

J

Had a great day today!!

BOB my import, Ch Trumpingtons Zephyr (imp SWI) RUDCC Aimfor Symply a Playboy (HEF) RUBOB and BCC Ch Aimfor Star Attraction and Puppy of Breed was daughter of BOB and RUBOB, Aimfor Sassy Swiss Star was Puppy of Breed! Whooo!!

I am there tomorrow with the only Welsh Terrier :)

Had a great day today!!

BOB my import, Ch Trumpingtons Zephyr (imp SWI) RUDCC Aimfor Symply a Playboy (HEF) RUBOB and BCC Ch Aimfor Star Attraction and Puppy of Breed was daughter of BOB and RUBOB, Aimfor Sassy Swiss Star was Puppy of Breed! Whooo!!

I am there tomorrow with the only Welsh Terrier :)

WOW well done Missy Moo

Big Congratulations!

J

Had a great day today!!

I am there tomorrow with the only Welsh Terrier :laugh:

I didn't realise you were Skippy's mama Missymoo. Skip spent the day today with the long haired Cairns (Havanese :laugh: ). I was so impressed with his lovely temperament :laugh: