Cosy Cave

Daisy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pooch Pouch from Todds is a huge hit here :laugh: They would be dead easy to make yourself if you had a little sewing ability, which I have none of :)

4570871706_3c73e201c2.jpg

You got room for one more in there???

If someone clever makes one, can they put up some rough instructions on the craft thread? The Todds one looks great, can the dogs get in by themselves? What if anything do you use to keep the opening open? I've been trying to work out what materials to use to make one. I've got some nice fleece waiting for a project!

Warls is the Straight padded fleece one like the photo FHRP posted?

Yep, the same as that

Are you going to make a thread in the marketplace for them? Or have you already and I've overlooked it? :birthday:

Don't want to bombard you with questions about them here

My dogs would LOVE something like this, and it might stop them burrowing under my doona :birthday::)

I toss polar fleece throws all over my bed for the dogs to burrow in, but Jeune STILL wants to go right down under the bedclothes and because Tamar gets toey if she can't see Jeune, she has to go too :rofl: .

Daisy we have someone making these snuggle beds for us to sell thru iggy rescue. The lady making them is able to take orders to make them any size you wish. Will try to get pics and prices on the website in the next couple of days.

We are also able to sell the miyow and barkey beds thru our website, so that the profit goes to iggy rescue.

We are still setting stuff up on the website, paypal is not yet available but hopefully wont be long. We also sell iggy/whippet/greyhound clothing. www.iggyrescue.com.au

Daisy we have someone making these snuggle beds for us to sell thru iggy rescue. The lady making them is able to take orders to make them any size you wish. Will try to get pics and prices on the website in the next couple of days.

We are also able to sell the miyow and barkey beds thru our website, so that the profit goes to iggy rescue.

We are still setting stuff up on the website, paypal is not yet available but hopefully wont be long. We also sell iggy/whippet/greyhound clothing. www.iggyrescue.com.au

I thought you were getting someone to make them but i wasn't sure if it was still happening :birthday:

Oscar loves his snuggle sack that I got through etsy. He doesn't always snuggle inside it but he uses it as an extra thick blanket.

I'll be ordering him lots of goodies through iggy rescue soon :rofl:

Was the Dane Size one out of the question? LOL

were you asking me ?

I reckon I could do it but the material requirements will be huge :birthday: and I think it would have to be hand delivered to Sydney.

Apart from the above, it's do-able

I'd def be interested to see how you go with the smaller ones, I reckon they'd be awesome for the Danes!

I saw some in the Reject Shop today.

They were round beds with pouches over the top for snuggling into. The ones i saw were for cats though so you could definitely fit small dogs in there.

Edited by perrin

I got one of the reject shop ones last week for my terrier, it's got a built in heat mat inbuilt, awesome!! $40. He still hasnt come out of it!!!!! :birthday:

Edited by Flossie

I got one of the reject shop ones last week for my tenterfield, it's got a built in heat mat inbuilt, awesome!! $40. He still hasnt come out of it!!!!! :birthday:

Oh no, I'd never see my dogs again, especially not the Tenterfield! Might have to have a look at the reject shop!

I got one of the reject shop ones last week for my tenterfield, it's got a built in heat mat inbuilt, awesome!! $40. He still hasnt come out of it!!!!! :birthday:

Yes they are the ones we saw as well. If only they came in dalmatian size.