P E R T H - Trixie's Birthday Bash!

pie

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can get there - where am I going and what time do I need to be there?

Oh cool!! Toller cuddles :thumbsup:

Do you have a GPS? Just put in Berndt Grove, Winthrop.

Otherwise come up the Freeway, turn off at South St or Leach Highway and get onto Murdoch drive ..... the carpark for Piney lakes is just opposite Corpus Christi College but it looks like most of us will park along the roadside on Berndt Grove which is right near where we actually meet ....

Amy is good with directions, will leave it to her to get you there :party:

10am Piney Lakes Reserve - the off leash dog area

I have put my GPS somewhere safe and think I need a GPS to find it :welcome:

Amypie help me please (thanks Golden Rules you helped a lot) I know where Murdoch Drive is so thats a start - but the only entrance I know for Piney Lakes is off Leach Hwy and I have no idea where Bernt Grive is.

Another silly question - how far from where we park are we sitting? and are there usually lots of dogs running free?

Just trying to work out who to bring.

The kids will only get wet if they play in the hundred litres of water Amy is bringing :welcome:

Bring a chair for yourself :thumbsup:

We will probably be a couple of minutes walk from where we park on Berndt Grove, and there's not actually a lot of other dogs usually there .... I think that's why a few Dolers quite like it. We will certainly stand out as a group of dog people :party:

Edited by Golden Rules

If it's still ok I hope to come along and meet you all tomorrow? Just arrived in Perth a week ago, but have a trusty sat nav so should be able to find it ok. My lot are still in quarantine but would love the chance for some doggie cuddles and to find some good walking places for when my 2 are released :laugh:

If it's still ok I hope to come along and meet you all tomorrow? Just arrived in Perth a week ago, but have a trusty sat nav so should be able to find it ok. My lot are still in quarantine but would love the chance for some doggie cuddles and to find some good walking places for when my 2 are released :laugh:

Great! :laugh:

As I said earlier, it won't be hard to miss a group of people with a whole lotta dogs about :laugh:

I might get to see you at the Quarantine Station - my little man arrives next Wednesday :laugh:

Wish I could come to my favourite little manchester's birthday. happy birthday gorgeous trixie!! where on earth did that year go! OMG!

I expect to see birthday girl pics on here!! What a charmer she is, lovely! Big kiss and hug from me!xxxx :eek:

:D ;) :laugh::laugh::rofl::mad

Oops missed this! Hahah thanks Monah! Yes the year went quick! Rach will take heaps of pics I'd say, she's the official photographer :mad

Of course that's okay Crazy Cresties, just look for the group of people attempting to eat food in a dog park :laugh::mad

Ptolomy there is a lake there but it's behind a hill and no dogs are allowed in it, I've never even seen it, so your dogs should stay dry :)

Awww little Strauss. How old is he now?

[quote name='Monah'

Ptolomy there is a lake there but it's behind a hill and no dogs are allowed in it, I've never even seen it, so your dogs should stay dry :laugh:

Hmm Amypie now I am worried my dogs can sniff out water from 1000m and I have visions of Beans chasing duck down Leach Hwy :D

Strauss is 12 1/2 weeks old - he leave Oslo on Monday and touches down in Perth just after 2pm on Wednesday. I feel like I should be posting this in the pregnancy thread - I feel like an expectant mother :laugh:

Do I need to be a stake with me tomorrow :laugh:

It's about 400 - 500m away and completely out of sight? Will they be more interested in our cake and caramel slice? :laugh:

Yeah bring a stake just in case - I just tie Trixie to my chair but I imagine that would be pretty dangerous with 5 dogs :laugh:

Can't wait to meet your little Norwegian - only a month and a bit to go!

[quote name='Monah'

Ptolomy there is a lake there but it's behind a hill and no dogs are allowed in it, I've never even seen it, so your dogs should stay dry :laugh:

Hmm Amypie now I am worried my dogs can sniff out water from 1000m and I have visions of Beans chasing duck down Leach Hwy ;)

Strauss is 12 1/2 weeks old - he leave Oslo on Monday and touches down in Perth just after 2pm on Wednesday. I feel like I should be posting this in the pregnancy thread - I feel like an expectant mother :D

Do I need to be a stake with me tomorrow :laugh:

Ptolomy its safe for the water, Mason has never found the lake there so I recon you guys are safe, Mason will find water 1000's of meters away ( like he did today hey Rach) but he has never found any water at Piney Lakes :laugh:

It's about 400 - 500m away and completely out of sight? Will they be more interested in our cake and caramel slice? :hug:

I am more interesting in the cake and caramel slice :hug:

For a brief moment I did think about bringing all 5 but have decided 2 might be a better number.

Do we bring balls/toys/i-squeaks or is it best not to?

me take a lot of photos?? Neeeverrrr =P (I am bringing both lenses tomorrow) I am looking forward to seeing everyone again! Its been a while since Nationals

Mason was so good today with my little guy and he does seem to have an inbuilt gps for water

Can I ask Rubystar to take her mobile so I can ring if I get lost :hug:

Now if my kids were into tracking I could get them to find you that way!

No worries :hug:

I'm just bringing Ruby tomorrow... and maybe, Chloe. Leaving Millie at home for this one. Little Chloe doesn't get out much but she LOVES it, so might give the oldie a nice morning out. The old dear is now 16 and blind and almost deaf, but still loves a good walk!! :hug:

It's about 400 - 500m away and completely out of sight? Will they be more interested in our cake and caramel slice? :hug:

I am more interesting in the cake and caramel slice :hug:

For a brief moment I did think about bringing all 5 but have decided 2 might be a better number.

Do we bring balls/toys/i-squeaks or is it best not to?

The toys usually come out. Which is why I am leaving Millie at home, she thinks she owns every toy, whether or not it was me who brought the toy along or not :hug:

P.S. who are the lucky 2?

Edited by RubyStar

Don't worry about food RS, I'm taking a cake, that'll cover us both, otherwise there is always way too much food!

Cake, yummy :hug: I will bring the chips and choccy biccies anyway. If they don't get eaten, doesn't matter! (I can always take them next week at the next trial :hug:)

I think I'm having a sleep crisis :cheers:

:cheer: I slept on the lounge yesterday, or at least tried to, so wasn't tired til later. Had to be up early today though, was getting a quote for blinds and had a lot of cleaning to do after the messy tilers had been trapsing through my place :party: Looking good now, though :hug:

Edited by RubyStar

Awww Rach I think your Buddy and Rubystar's Chloe would make such a cute pair :hug:

Mason loved Buddy, and Buddy is a real sweetie :hug: pity that he cant come with tomorrow....if you really wanted him to come I could swing past and fetch you guys if he would sit on your lap as Mason would harrass him the whole way if i put him in the back with him.