Do You Have A Drooler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebon runs like a tap whilst waiting for food, we joke that one day he will collapse from dehydration if I make the wait too long. Everyone at obedience gets a good laugh when he starts drooling during a sit stay as he knows he is going to get a treat at the end of it.

Yep, dribble, drool and slobber here too.

I dont know why I persist in wearing mostly black- if its not cream fur, its slimy stripes of drool on my clothes. :cool:

Not that I ever do anything about it, lucky it seems to fade when it dries.

Earl just drools - we have a new word in our house "Earled" - as in "You've been Earled" "Eeeeeek - he just Earled me" :cool:

Here is a picture of him - just after a drink but still show his efforts :eek:

post-25263-1277456865_thumb.jpg

Earl... what a great name for a bloodhound.

Still laughing.

Bianca drools sometimes - mainly if I'm eating something she wants. It's very liquid too - erk.

ETA: Is the next one going to be called "Edgar"? Sorry - OT

Edited by greytdog

Yes we have a Homer, Winnie homers whenever the Doritos come out.. Hubby rattles the bag and Winnie starts 'homering' as we like to call it :o

Awwwww Winnie! :(:)

Oi! what are you still doing awake, don't you have work tomorrow? :)

Zola is a drooler - big time! Generally only at feeding time, but sometimes when shes begging for snacks :happydance: Im amazed at the speed at which it leaves her mouth and how much there is for Dogs sake!!

What I really hate about dog drool is how damn slippery and sticky it is and hard to clean up :thumbsup: ...My floor is covered in stains from missed drool episodes that I just didnt see!

I have learned now to make her sit on her bed whilst preparing food and making her do a very short sit and wait before she eats!

Rat

What I really hate about dog drool is how damn slippery and sticky it is and hard to clean up :happydance: ...My floor is covered in stains from missed drool episodes that I just didnt see!

OT, but I also hate it when Bianca drops her half chewed fish oil capsule. I have to make sure I wipe it all up b/c otherwise mum is sure to go A over T.

Yep, we have one drooler here too. Indy creates a pool on the floor while he is waiting for his dinner.

Kira is too lady like to drool. :rofl:

What I really hate about dog drool is how damn slippery and sticky it is and hard to clean up :laugh: ...My floor is covered in stains from missed drool episodes that I just didnt see!

Tell me about it. A pool or dog drool and ugg boots don't mix. I have almost slipped over more times than I can remember.

Edited by Malamum

So what does everyone use to "clean" up the drool?? It cant just be wiped up as its so bloody sticky!! Its almost like this stuff we used at work (stuff called flocculant - which helps settle fine material in water) :laugh: ..........The more water you add, the stickier it gets and just keeps spreading!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Im glad to see Im not the only one who puts up with it! ;) :laugh: Dear darling dogs!

Rat

So what does everyone use to "clean" up the drool?? It cant just be wiped up as its so bloody sticky!! Its almost like this stuff we used at work (stuff called flocculant - which helps settle fine material in water) :( ..........The more water you add, the stickier it gets and just keeps spreading!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Im glad to see Im not the only one who puts up with it! :):laugh: Dear darling dogs!

Rat

Being a long time newfie owner I consider myself an expert on Drool :love: . For a easy clean-up I use the Sugar soap spray. It works well on most surfaces and even on well dried drool ;)