Kepala Again - Winter Fun!

lappiemum

I'm hoping to actually remember a blanket for Charlotte to sit on sunday! I always forget it. My memory card is empty so i have loads of room for photos :)

Good idea to bring the big esky Lappiemum.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hydrobaths are pretty easy Pip. I've been using them for 5 years (I used to be a dog groomer). Most dogs are ok with the dryer if you start it off on low and work your way up. I'm actually going there tomorrow and plan to bath her after the swim because the chlorine plays havok with her skin so i usually bath her afterwards from the indoor pool lessons. I didnt last week and her skin played up and she had some rashes which has settled down now.

If you like I could easily do her for you I love bathing dogs :)

Sure. Was thinking of doing Tasha anyway. :laugh:

Thanks heaps Ladies! LC, I'll see how I go, and if it's a total failure you can take over....lol

Welcome James, look forward to meeting you and your little Rottie next time :laugh:

Same to you realitybites, never met a Deerhound, looking forward to it..

I'm back from the mother land and will be there!

I'm pretty sure I have met Hannah and Denver at Herding a couple of times, so it will be good to catch up.

RealityBites, if you bring your Dobe in August you may have to check my car to make sure I haven't popped him/her in the wagon when I leave. I really miss my Dobe and love love love them. Interestingly I have a growing interest in Deerhounds too, so I'd really like to meet one properly.

I'll go and copy and paste the list for dogs and food now.

People and doggie list:

Lucycharzie: CHARLOTTE

Lappiemum: Bear, Tasha and Sohvi

Pointees - April, Alexis and Shaun.

Canine Friend - Dexter

pip1981 - Dakota and Tika

kirty - Maisie and Pia (maybe Phoebe)

groupfive - Flash

Hannah - Denver

SmoothieGirl - Bronte

Food List

Lucycharzie: Salad and low fat Brownies

Lappiemum: chicken tender kebabs, plates, cutlery, cups, sauces, napkins, cooking gear

Pointees - fairy bread and pigs ears

Canine Friend - some kind of quiche (that can be eaten cold)

pip1981 - Noodle salad, honey soy chicken wings and soft drink

kirty - potato salad and sausages maybe?

groupfive - juice, dip and crackers

Hannah - Ceasar salad and lemon iced tea

SmoothieGirl - Bread (rolls or pull aparts or something) and something else. No time to put in too much effort because I'll be farm sitting too.

Hey guys, heres a quick shot of April.

I think she is looking just lovely with some coverage. ;)

She is maturing nicely.

She is actually eating like a pro due to the maturing. She eats every meal, every bone, every lamb heart and every ox tongue. :):laugh:

Alexis is curled up on my feet, while April is next to me, with her head in my lap. :laugh: Both are snoring away.

post-28840-1278419715_thumb.jpg

She's looking great!

I weighed Charlotte at kepala today, she now weighs 24.2kg which is another 1.2kg gain since last week. She's looking heaps better and looks like a big teddy at the moment her coat is massive except for one leg of course!

Hello!

Wow!!! It looks like so much fun! A country club for dogs - this is like a whole new world! It reminds me of one of those places I would like to live in when I am really rich and retire!! :thumbsup:

We can't attend this week (Genevieve had her operation yesterday, don't want her to get too excited and bust open her stitches!), but we will definitely be leaving it open for next month! It looks as thought there could be a few of us newbies there next month too!

unfortunately if i do come i wont be bringing extra pugs :( but might be able to in august :thumbsup:

still dont know if i can come, OH needs to sort out a trip to the country he may be taking before i can sort myself out.

men :rolleyes:

Hello Kepaler DOLers -

For those of us who visit facebook land, we now have a group :rolleyes:

Feel free to invite your friends to this if you think they would be interested, and I will post up info re the next meet each month. There is also plenty of room for you fav pics to share around!!

Address is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1400...3442&v=info - hope to see you all there! :thumbsup:

SmoothieGirl - Bronte

SmoothieGirl - Bread (rolls or pull aparts or something) and something else. No time to put in too much effort because I'll be farm sitting too.

Hello, we have met before at a herding clinic in Nyora, I had the disobedient Border Collie, Summer :dropjaw:

And yep, you have met Hannah too.

I remember your Bronte, she was so calm on sheep. A beautiful girl!

Hello!

Wow!!! It looks like so much fun! A country club for dogs - this is like a whole new world! It reminds me of one of those places I would like to live in when I am really rich and retire!! :rofl:

We can't attend this week (Genevieve had her operation yesterday, don't want her to get too excited and bust open her stitches!), but we will definitely be leaving it open for next month! It looks as thought there could be a few of us newbies there next month too!

Look forward to meeting you and your 'baby' Wizzle. :rofl:

I've joined up, and posted some photos up :thumbsup:

I've joined too!!! :thumbsup:

What a great idea Lappiemum!

Thanks LC, she looks so beautiful. :rofl: Very proud of her. She eats a whole ox tongue in under 30 minutes :laugh:

I'm adding another dog to the list, she's a Whippet x Eng Staff x Staghound (which is a bitsa anyway). Looks like a tubby small greyhound, but with speed AND stamina.

People and doggie list:

Canine Friend - Dexter

groupfive - Flash

Hannah - Denver

SmoothieGirl - Bronte & Brandi

Food List

Lappiemum: chicken tender kebabs, plates, cutlery, cups, sauces, napkins, cooking gear

SmoothieGirl - Bread (rolls or pull aparts or something) and marg. Potato chips - everyone loves them, especially the kids!

I'm adding another dog to the list, she's a Whippet x Eng Staff x Staghound (which is a bitsa anyway). Looks like a tubby small greyhound, but with speed AND stamina.

People and doggie list:

Canine Friend - Dexter

groupfive - Flash

Hannah - Denver

SmoothieGirl - Bronte & Brandi

Food List

SmoothieGirl - Bread (rolls or pull aparts or something) and marg. Potato chips - everyone loves them, especially the kids!

:laugh:

16 maybe 17 dogs.