Catch Of The Day

CBL

Does anyone know if the Pet Fur Eliminator is any good?

I am soooo tempted but am worried it will cut the topcoat of my cavaliers.

HM these are not good for cavs, they tend to cut the top coats :eek:

Lol love the pet stroller on the site!

LOL what the hell is with that?! When would you use it? *looks at CW EW* :eek:

I bought the nail trimmery thingo, hoping it does a better job than clippers on Luuka's nails.

:eek:

Charlie will have the last laugh.. when he is sitting in there like a Prince, that he is, getting pushed around and whereas the humans and his little sister will be walking everywhere!!

Charlie wins, what a life!

Some really awesomely priced things there today! I wanna go on a huge shopping spree. Someone please take my credit card off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!

I was strong, and closed the site. However, I would really love to buy one of those big lush beds, and another soft crate! Don't ask me why, when the dogs have a zillion beds already, and a soft crate I spent well over $100 on end of last year and have never used yet!!! :eek: I'm a dog stuff shopaholic :eek:

Edited by RubyStar

I have a heated pet bed pretty much exactly the same - but bought it from Red Dot. A year later it is still going strong, our old Boy LOVES it (it stays on all night and in the day when it is cold) it is one of the reasons he gets out of bed in the morning without looking very sore.

I have taken the cover off quite a few times and washed it. It is so good, especially for the money, when I saw them in the store not long ago I bought two more :eek:

I would love a larger soft crate so I can shove both the dogs in it at training, but I think Lewis would eat it when I was training Rommi and he was left behind??? He is a turd and yelss, whinges and carries on, but every now and again he grabs hold of the bars. Not to much of a problem if I am close and tell him to cut it out - or if someone else does, but I think his teeth could do damage if I wasn't around to tell him off if he started????

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

Thanks for the heads up CBL...I think :eek:

Just bought the XL crate :eek: the sleeping bag, the large lush pet bed, peti-buffer and the healthguard pet bed. Not exactly sure I needed it all but hey the credit card needed a workout :eek:

I just ordered a pram. :eek: For a few reasons, hanging onto the pram will help give me support with my back. Plus having Geogea/ bowwow in the pram i will feel that they are safer from getting attacked. Then while I am at the park, I can get them out to walk. :eek:

Well if my credit card was going to get a workout then everyone elses had to as well :eek:

I am still wishing I bought the extra big bed, but OH complains about the number of beds in our place already...

Thanks for the heads up CBL :laugh:

I bought 2 of the beds, they look comfy and warm and believe me it's freezing in Brisbane today.

Maddy hides toys under her beds then digs for them, they don't last too long :eek:

I see a lady walking around my neighbourhood when I am out with the dogs in the aftenoon with a dog stroller. I think CWEW will use it for little Charlie. I think the purpose is for dogs that can't walk long distance etc.

perfect if you haave a dog recovering from surgery/illness and they want to get out and about and not be confined 24/7. I'm sure Cahrlie would love it.

I see a lady walking around my neighbourhood when I am out with the dogs in the aftenoon with a dog stroller. I think CWEW will use it for little Charlie. I think the purpose is for dogs that can't walk long distance etc.

perfect if you haave a dog recovering from surgery/illness and they want to get out and about and not be confined 24/7. I'm sure Cahrlie would love it.

well, this morning, we went for a walk and half way through the walk.. Charlie asked to be picked up and i was thinking, as i was carrying a 5.7kg dog up a hill, i wish the stroller will come soon!! :laugh:

I am not sure I want to thankyou you for finding the site :o but I love the big fluffy beds so bought 2 one for each of the greyhounds and the postage is really cheap considering what I paid for a dog rug to arrive.

Will add site to favourite list :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this back up. :D

My doggy stroller came last week, but it was raining all the time so did not get a chance to use it. Instead I placed Bow wow and Georgea both in the stroller together and walked around the inside of the house. They loved it!!!! It was so hilarious seeing their little heads looking over the basket. :) :)

Anyways today is the first day we have had some sun. So, I ring mum and ask her to meet me half way for a walk. I put Georgea in her pram and away we went. I had people in cars looking, and probably thinking wtf??? :(

I felt so silly. So I stopped and got her out and had her walk along with me next to the pram. All was good, until, up ahead was a Rotti and a Staffy running loose. :) So I picked Georgy up put her back in her basket, zipped the lid shut (there is a screen at the front for her to see out of and for fresh air), crossed the road and continued to walk ahead.

I see the staffy run across the road to say hello to an older man walking. He hangs on to her collar while the idiot owner slowly comes over and takes her back across the road. To only then let her go again, so straight away she comes across the road again :rofl: to say hello to me. I just put myself infront of the pram and held my arm and said NOOOOOO!

I was not worried that she would hurt me, but I did not know how she would have gone with Georgea. I grab her collar because i did not want her to go near the pram or to cross the road again. The owner comes back, taking his sweet time. I explained that though I was not scared for me, that I was scared for my dog. He did not say anything. I am trying to hand over the dog to him so that he could take her collar, but he just kept saying c'mon to her. I am thinking just grab her flaming collar and take her back over. but he was pussy footing around. So I left, shaking my head.

So although I looked totally ridiculous pushing a puppy in a pram, I was so glad that I had it today!!!!!

Stupid bloody owners letting their dogs play out the front of their yards and on the footpath. :cry: