Busy Buddy Boouncy Bone

Teebs

Hi All

I am looking at getting 2 of these: http://www.premier.com/View.aspx?page=dogs...one/description But there are no shops here in town that sell them, and I can not find anyone in Australia that sell them online (a DOLer has been trying to get them and they have told her they wont allow online sites to stock them :) ), I have contacted the company a few times with no reply.

Has anyone noticed them online somewhere for sale? Or do you know any shops that sell them?

I am after two med/large or large ones with refills. Would love a shop name so I can ring them, so i can get the refills as I need them!

thanks!!

My lot have one each, the medium size. I got mine from pet stock, I paid $15 each for them. Originally I only got 3 then I wanted another one and petstock had ran out so I went to our other pet shop in town (a small local business) and they were charging $25 so I waited till pet stock got them back in. The refills are really exxy like about $14 for a pack (not sure how many are in them) Teebs are your guys big chewers, I would think they would maybe need the large size. It doesn't take long for my lot to go through the treat, then they start on the actual toy (the ends are like nylabones)

My lot have one each, the medium size. I got mine from pet stock, I paid $15 each for them. Originally I only got 3 then I wanted another one and petstock had ran out so I went to our other pet shop in town (a small local business) and they were charging $25 so I waited till pet stock got them back in. The refills are really exxy like about $14 for a pack (not sure how many are in them) Teebs are your guys big chewers, I would think they would maybe need the large size. It doesn't take long for my lot to go through the treat, then they start on the actual toy (the ends are like nylabones)

I have two meds here, but they are now outside toys, they have been that chewed that they have dirt and stuff in them, the dogs keep trying to bring them inside, but i wont let them! So i want 2 more for inside toys!

They are the only toy that has last more than a few months, these ones are 3 years old and still going strong, they love them even without the treats in them!

the treats dont take them long either, but it is just something different and i give them to them when I am busy and dont have time to walk them :p (and that seems like most days at the moment :D )