Anyone Near Bardon Qld

Steve

I need a dog bed for an adult lab - for inside. If someone could purchase one for us we can re imburse the purchase price.It needs to be dropped off in town at an office.

If not Ill purchase one from somewhere like deals direct and have it in by mail.

Steve I could do this if you need I work in town so could purchase the bed today and drop off at the office tomorrow or out to Bardon if needed it isn't far from town. what sort of bed do you need and the price range

Excellent! Just one which will fit a Lab and will be O.K. for inside use as cheaply as possible.

If you give me a ring 0269276707

I can give you the drop off address which is a local office not the person who is actually getting the bed .Then you can email through the invoice and we will re imburse the money for you.

Steve I could do this if you need I work in town so could purchase the bed today and drop off at the office tomorrow or out to Bardon if needed it isn't far from town. what sort of bed do you need and the price range

Excellent! Just one which will fit a Lab and will be O.K. for inside use as cheaply as possible.

If you give me a ring 0269276707

I can give you the drop off address which is a local office not the person who is actually getting the bed .Then you can email through the invoice and we will re imburse the money for you.

will give you a call

Is this the case from the current GIVIT list where a man with a disability needs a dog bed for his new assistance dog? I clicked on it & it says the bed has been donated. Is this what's come about from the offer in this thread?

(GIVIT is a network started by a great lady in Brisbane, where cases in need....& verified thro' approved charities....can have that need listed on a website & email list. People in the community can then offer to donate, either new goods or good condition second hand or money to buy item. I think, Steve, you've said that MDBA Pacers is one of the approved charities.

GIVIT polled its members & found that 100% voted that animal charities be included.)

Edited by mita

Is this the case from the current GIVIT list where a man with a disability needs a dog bed for his new assistance dog? I clicked on it & it says the bed has been donated. Is this what's come about from the offer in this thread?

(GIVIT is a network started by a great lady in Brisbane, where cases in need....& verified thro' approved charities....can have that need listed on a website & email list. People in the community can then offer to donate, either new goods or good condition second hand or money to buy item. I think, Steve, you've said that MDBA Pacers is one of the approved charities.

GIVIT polled its members & found that 100% voted that animal charities be included.)

Yep

Yep

:p