Litters Due August 2010

weisnjac

I have been checking to see if someone was going to start an August thread but it didn't happen, so I though I'd start one myself!

I have a litter of Jack Russells due on Friday the 13th :laugh: Let's hope she comes early!!

Maggie-mae - Australian Kelpies due 9th -11th August born 12th August - 2 boys

Weisnjac - JRT's due 13th August born 13th August - 1 boy 3 girls

Talisker - Bernese Mountain Dogs due 14th August born 13th August 5 boys 4 girls

Ellie - Cocker Spaniels due 15th August born 13th August 4 girls

suki's mum - Aust Silky Terriers due 21st August - born 16th August 2 boys 2 girls

rakaaz - Rottweilers born 24th August 6 boys 3 girls

sheree_e4 - Koolies born 25th August 4 boys 4 girls

Mystiqview - Border Collies Due 27th

Redkidsmun - Red Toy poodles due 27th August

Icemist - due 30th August

Katanda - Shelties due 30th/31st August

Edited by weisnjac

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Toy poodles due 27th ..This is my girls 2nd litter ..she is only tiny but surprised us with 5 beautiful babies last time ..4 girls & 1 boy . Am hoping for lots of girl babies again

She is so sooky already ..think she is going to spend this pregnancy sitting on my knee :rolleyes:

Cocker Spaniels - due 15th August (to be confirmed) - everything is crossed here! :D

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! When do you find out? I had an ultrasound done on Stella last week, didn't really need to, she is as fat as a pig :rolleyes: but just wanted to be sure

I'm in :rofl: my girl is due 9th -11th August (confirmed by ultra-sound)

This is her second litter tho it's 5 years since she had her first (she's 7 next month), so hoping things will go OK :) She had 8 first time :( & no hassles, ultrasound shows at least 5 (I'm hoping 5 is it, as that's plenty for her to look after!) ;) They will probably be all blacks tho might be a chance of a blue. :eek:

Can I play too?

Bernese Mountain Dogs due 14th August

This is Ruby's first litter - we've tried twice before - third time lucky! :laugh::laugh:

Congratulations. I would love a berner one day. :dancingelephant:

Can we have fatty boomba photos when she's wide and whale like? :D

Can I play too?

This is Ruby's first litter - we've tried twice before - third time lucky! :thanks::sick:

Congratulations. I would love a berner one day. :grouphug:

Can we have fatty boomba photos when she's wide and whale like? :(

Of course! She's huge already - has gained 4 kg and 10 cm on her waistline. Her Grandma's first litter (my introduction to breeding!) was a free whelped litter of 13(all survived)! Rubes is from a litter of 9 - hopefully she doesn't have any more than that! Her daddy lives in SA Parkeyre ;)

Can I play too?

This is Ruby's first litter - we've tried twice before - third time lucky! :laugh::laugh:

Congratulations. I would love a berner one day. :laugh:

Can we have fatty boomba photos when she's wide and whale like? :cry:

Of course! She's huge already - has gained 4 kg and 10 cm on her waistline. Her Grandma's first litter (my introduction to breeding!) was a free whelped litter of 13(all survived)! Rubes is from a litter of 9 - hopefully she doesn't have any more than that! Her daddy lives in SA Parkeyre :mad

I definatley think we require photos. :)

I would love to join and IF we are pregnant we are due 26th August. I was going to get ultrasounded but after last times disappointment I thought I would let nature take its course. I dont want to get my hopes up. Just out of interest. I know a couple of you said your bitches are fat already but what are YOUR first signs of pregnancy. My first bitch when she was pregnant you wouldnt have known until the day before she had the pups. This one I dont think has any signs either but just wondering what you all see.

I would love to join and IF we are pregnant we are due 26th August. I was going to get ultrasounded but after last times disappointment I thought I would let nature take its course. I dont want to get my hopes up. Just out of interest. I know a couple of you said your bitches are fat already but what are YOUR first signs of pregnancy. My first bitch when she was pregnant you wouldnt have known until the day before she had the pups. This one I dont think has any signs either but just wondering what you all see.

I am yet to breed my own litter, but the books i have read all say the same kinds of things.

Stomach tightness, growing breasts, loosing fur around that area, bitchiness and hormones.

Four weeks is when you should start seeing the difference and the weight gain, that's also

when you should be able to succesfully ultrasound.

Bonnie.