Litters Due August 2010

weisnjac

Ok this is my first post in the breeders section :laugh: I have my first litter of Koolie puppies due NOW lol.... Im going nuts waiting and hoping everything will go well.

Congrats to everyone else on their litters..

GOOD LUCK sheree_e4 sending you good whelping vibes, keep us informed with your puppy progress, hope you enjoy the experience :laugh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and good luck with your babies Sheree :laugh:

I can't wait to see pics of them!

Maggie Mae - your babies are HUGE!! I have one at 1.020 kg and the rest are all between 800 - 900 gms except for teeny Victoria who is at 620gms (but gaining a little more everyday)

Ruby is STILL having blood noses - she's off to the vet again on Tuesday - we can't hold out until the puppies are older to find out exactly what is going on :p

Apart from her blood noses - she's great! Bright, happy, eating and drinking well now - hopefully I can get some answers and stop the blood noses for the poor girl.....

I hope everyone else's mums and bubs are great - I will take some photos tomorrow and load them up :laugh::o :o

Might as well add mine to the list :thumbsup:

Born 24th August - 3 girls 6 boys, another boy didn't make it despite our best efforts.

Sorry to hear of everyones dramas and losses :thumbsup: but congrats to all the healthy puppies who have arrived, it is always a heartache along the way.

post-10875-1282794591_thumb.jpg

post-10875-1282794620_thumb.jpg

Awww look at the baby koolies!!! I love koolies - particularly the merle ones. I'm very, very partial to merle dogs - darn shame they all come in "too much dog for me" packages :confused:

have a look at the 'confetti' mini schnauzers! :laugh:

Awww look at the baby koolies!!! I love koolies - particularly the merle ones. I'm very, very partial to merle dogs - darn shame they all come in "too much dog for me" packages :thumbsup:

have a look at the 'confetti' mini schnauzers! :laugh:

OMG - see even when it is wrong I love it :laugh:

Mia had her puppies last night. 3 Females (two ee red/white, one black/white) 4 Male (black/white)

All healthy. All good weights. Got the all clear this morning. some good looking little puppies in there.

Congratulations Mystiqview sounds like a lovely litter! :laugh:

And now a couple of photos of 'the boys' at 19 days and weighing over 2kg :laugh:

post-5358-1283252818_thumb.jpg

post-5358-1283252880_thumb.jpg

Well we survived to three weeks! After 2 1/2 weeks of nosebleeds things finally seem to be settling down :(

Ruby ended up having an anaesthetic, xrays, nasal flush, endoscopy and nasal biopsy. Poor girl! The diagnosis is allergic rhinitis! Apparently I get to have a special bernese who likes to get hayfever and have blood noses :(

No visible bleeds for 4 days now but I am still seeing an occasional blood spot on the floor. I'm crossing my fingers that she continues to improve and we don't have to go for a ct scan. Thank god for Pet Insurance!!

Here are some pictures of the babies at 3 weeks - just prior to a toenail clip :o

They've been names after characters from "Twilight" - they were Friday the 13th babies :D

These two boys are Edward & Embry

post-35672-1283598572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Talisker