This Is More For Me

$129! :laugh: Think I'll stick with a box for a while :laugh:

I guess it is not exactly cheap, but I like that you can fold it down and put it out of the way. And it is neat - :cry:

Yes I do like that, they look very neat and the fold-able part would be nice. Maybe Santa can do something for me :laugh:

I've got the plastic steps with the sherpa cover that Deals Direct sell. Linky is here

When I first installed them for the older poodles, the only dog that would use them was the Whippet pup. :laugh:

I looked at those for a long time, but they are too short for my bed, P/fan, (58cms) and I figured the temptation for little male legs to be lifted was too great.

I got some velour covered stairs from Deals Direct a while back as my old girl can now longer get on the bed without help. She refuses to use them and the younger dog ate the corner off so we continue to do the 'tuck the bum lift anytime she wants up on the bed.

:thumbsup: Love it! I'm such an idiot though I didn't think of putting steps/box etc next to my bed - Cal is starting to have trouble getting up there by myself. He can do it with a running start just not from a stand still :love::) Edited by kiwioz

They won't use them . . . . . . . . YET

They will, soon enough!

I have some too (but plastic bought for $30 - not nice wooden ones like that!!). My dogs didn't take long to get the hang of them, but they use them for going up only - they still jump down, so I have put mats where they usually land to soften the landing! :thumbsup:

Sonia

edit to add 2 quick pix!

post-9713-1280031273_thumb.jpg

post-9713-1280031287_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hafhafa Hounds

They look very cute and don't detract from the look of your room either.

You will have to post some action pictures of them in use once the dogs get used to them.

If it were me I would sit in the middle of bed with lots of treats and also put a treat on each step, and then be tough and don't help them up, force them to use the steps if they want to come up.