Dr Phil - On Now

sheree_e4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE Rescue Ink. I've seen this ep of Dr Phil (even though it's not on tv here in WA yet) because I am a Rescue Ink fan. Their show is great if anyone gets a chance to check it out.

I'm gonna do that. I love their ideal. Big biker guys who have this bad rep, using it for good :)!!!

:) this episode had me bawling in seconds, my first reaction was to turn it off but then I didn't want to be ignorant about the issue, I had to see it but I hated seeing it. Rescue Ink - what a fantastic organisation. I hope that guy and anyone else that has anything to do with hurting an animal dies a slow, painful death. It's just so wrong and nothing upsets me more. :)

Oh dear GOD!!!!!!!

Anyone not watching, they just showed a clip of this guy with his girlfriends little dog in a elevator. He was Kicking this dog. Then calling it back, dog crawls back to him, stand up on his leg tail wagging, and he kicks the dog again.

Apparently the dog suffered no broken bones.

Oh dear GOD!!!!!!!

Anyone not watching, they just showed a clip of this guy with his girlfriends little dog in a elevator. He was Kicking this dog. Then calling it back, dog crawls back to him, stand up on his leg tail wagging, and he kicks the dog again.

Apparently the dog suffered no broken bones.

That nearly made me vomit. The way the trusting little dog went back to him and jumped up on him :), how the f*** could someone treat an animal like that?

People who commit acts against animals are at the starting pegs of something else....and that's why I personaly believe they should be perscuted to the full extent of the law and monitored.

Sick.

ok I do not particularly like Paris Hilton.... but if it means that more dogs are going to be adopted because she said to adopt rather than go to a pet shop :)

I really do need to get Austar again Resuce ink :)

ok I do not particularly like Paris Hilton.... but if it means that more dogs are going to be adopted because she said to adopt rather than go to a pet shop :)

I couldn't agree more.

That was such a sad thing to watch, those guys from Rescue Ink looked SCARY! :) Good on them for sticking up for the ones who can't talk, they clearly have hearts of gold.

People who commit acts against animals are at the starting pegs of something else....and that's why I personaly believe they should be perscuted to the full extent of the law and monitored.

Sick.

+1