Judge Judy Yesterday

Kirty

I was flicking channels yesterday and there was a case on Judge Judy about a woman who bought a 'teacup chihuahua' from a guy and the dog turned out to be about 10kg and nothing like a chi. She paid top dollar apparently for this 'teacup chi' and was suing the breeder for selling her a crossbred. The whole story was ridiculous - she met the guy at a carpark, dogs were not papered, etc - but no warning bells went off? I missed the end but I think JJ was going to rule in favour of the puppy buyer. I am glad the 'breeder' lost his money, but at the same time, I feel like the idiot buyer should not have gotten it back! How stupid can you be! And a teacup chi? What the hell? Are they not small enough?

I read an article about Judge Judy a few months ago and apparently she is a crazy animal lover, very generous to rescue and has quite a number of dogs (I think they were chihuahua x rescues if I remember rightly). I was very very impressed by her from what I read! I've seen a number of episodes with "dog breeders" who she has given hell to, and sent the authorities their way.

if never letting a person know where u live anymore im certainly will and forever remain a puppy farmer.

ive had 7 stolen in some 28 years by people who have come back and helped themselves. only since microchipping has come in did i get the last two stolen back.

so if i have to lose a home for a pup because they want to assure themselves by inspecting my home, then they can go find someone else who doesnt mind having their home cased by in the case of my last two stolen pups a team of husband and wife professional house theives. thanks to the chips one was traced directly back to them as the seller , to learn from the police he had 6 outstanding arrest warrants!!!!!!! :)

and yes her sister too was rescued, found wandering beside a 6 lane highway.

so I am sticking to my guns no matter what label u want to stick to the desire to be able to sleep at night or go out without wondering what will be left when u get back home.

ho. n i was home when they came back and stole them, if i had been seconds faster in getting out to the drive, they probably would have ran me down as they shot off with the pups in the car, they were flying.... and when they were arrested, what did the police tell me? they had knives and a gun in their possession besides being high on? forget what they called it. that stuff that makes people so violent that hospital staff fear when they bring em in. they were so high on whatever it was they admitted the theft when arrested and even told them where they had sold the one found on the road, some market at campbelltown. so her new owners hadnt made much of an effort to keep her safe poor little thing. n how did i find her sister, advertised on trading post, her buyers hubby had decided no puppy sold for 200 could possibly be a purebred and get rid of it while it still looks like a purebred and i recognised her photo while i was trolling the net the night after her sister was found because i couldnt sleep, because every time i shut my eyes i would see visions of her little body on that highway. so began trolling the net for sale adds as the police said most stolen dogs are sold on the net and at 1.30am in the morning i found her.

so you brave ones can hug your etical status all u like to keep you warm and able to sleep, if u end up with the likes of that lot visiting you.

Edited by asal