Omg What Are People Thinking

TsarsMum

i just went onto a dog sale site and there is a person wanting a female to keep her male not desexed company and the bloody pic is of him tied to a female.

:thumbsup:

really is that needed why not take a dam pic of you dog that is not doing the business with a poodle (dogs a maltesse.)

so you know why they want a female. :cheer:

ok vent over

Sorry, but nothing surprises me anymore.

Sign in Petstore last week...."Doggie wants a Bone" ad went in to say, "with view to benefits" (puppies) plus a list of possible breeds, ie: mutts. I have complained to the company that run this set of stores that this idiot was allowed to place this ad. They haven't replied.

That's odd...just saw the same thing on gumtree perth, see link:

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-dogs-pu...QAdIdZ219712772

The advert:

Hi,

I'm looking for a small female dog to company my male maltese. My boy is afraid of big dogs. And he is also not desexed, so he can be a little aggressive to other males. Therefore,it is best probably for him to play with other small female dogs.

If you can help me, we can meet somewhere. and my cell number is 0433239126 (please do not email me. I don't check it quite often).

Edited to add:

Ah, OP is in WA as well, we must have see the same advert!!

Edited by Dante

There's a flyer frequently added to the community board at Woolworths here,

"MOJO wants some MOJO" - labradoore retreiver wants to mate with labs, goldies or shepards."

- God it's putrid.

:laugh: no mention of poodle partners? :confused:

Hope you wrote to them - I can never resist giving them a serve. Don't expect a polite reply but at least you may have made them think although they may be incapable of that.

Sadly, I think this is more to the point dogmad.

Honestly, who would want to view an add like that? Some people are just plain stupid!

Plenty of people I would imagine.

May they be blessed with 3am c-sections on public holidays...

I can't imagine the sorts of people who post these ads would ever even consider a veterinary intervention might be necessary. It's natural isn't it. Dogs just lie down and pop the puppies out.

"MOJO wants some MOJO" - labradoore retreiver wants to mate with labs, goldies or shepards."

- God it's putrid.

When I see these sorts of ads I take them down if they're not inside a window. I'm sweating on someone pullling me up on it so I can triumphantly inform them that backyard breeding is illegal in the ACT. But this policy is honoured more in the breach than in the observance, alas.

Edited by Curlybert

- God it's putrid.

When I see these sorts of ads I take them down if they're not inside a window. I'm sweating on someone pullling me up on it so I can triumphantly inform them that backyard breeding is illegal in the ACT. But this policy is honoured more in the breach than in the observance, alas.

Since when ?

Sorry my mistake. Should have said desexing is compulsory unless one has a permit. THis is from the Territory and Municipal Services website:

Is de-sexing compulsory?

Yes. However, people who wish to keep their dog or cat sexually entire for breeding and/or show purposes, or because their dog is a racing greyhound, can apply for a Permit to Keep a Sexually Entire Animal at Domestic Animal Services. A permit will be required for each dog you own and each permit will last the lifetime of your animal. You will need to provide proof that you meet the above criteria.

The fee is $322 ($64 for pensioners.)

Edited by Curlybert