Bubbles

Frodo's mum

yeah Frodo, you owe me $..well I wont say how much I spent but I went out and bought a bubble machine after seeing your gorgeous photos hoping my dogs would like them. Pffftt! they didn't care for them at all, wouldn't take any notice of them. Grrrrrr damn stuck up whippets.

yeah Frodo, you owe me $..well I wont say how much I spent but I went out and bought a bubble machine after seeing your gorgeous photos hoping my dogs would like them. Pffftt! they didn't care for them at all, wouldn't take any notice of them. Grrrrrr damn stuck up whippets.

:laugh: I thought the whippets would go crazy bouncing about popping them .....maybe you need the bacon flavor bubles that becandcharch was talking about :laugh:

I have to put mine away for a while to give Jolie a break

:laugh: I thought the whippets would go crazy bouncing about popping them .....maybe you need the bacon flavor bubles that becandcharch was talking about :laugh:

I have to put mine away for a while to give Jolie a break

yeah me too. Little sods wouldn't even look at the damn things. I wonder where you buy the bacon flavour stuff from.

LOL - It's Cowboy's 10th birthday on Tuesday, and we are having a little party - a couple of his grey girlfriends are coming.

So I too went out and bought a machine - $15 from KMart. I have ordered the bacon flavoured bubbles online - they should arrive tomorrow.

I think he will be terrified of the bubbles, and i fear that our Phoebe will try and eat the machine if she gets a whiff of bacon. We shall see. :laugh:

I wonder if the food flavoured bubbles get that nice colour effect in the sun. Probably not as it will probably be the soap that causes that effect.

Edited by anniek

I think the bacon flavoured ones still have detergent in them. $15!!! can you hear my teeth gnashing from here. Mine cost more than that, I wouldn't have been fazed if I'd only wasted $15. I need you to be my shopper Annie.

I hope you have a greyt birthday party for Cowboy and get some fab photos. Happy Birthday Cowboy. :laugh:

LOL - It's Cowboy's 10th birthday on Tuesday, and we are having a little party - a couple of his grey girlfriends are coming.

So I too went out and bought a machine - $15 from KMart. I have ordered the bacon flavoured bubbles online - they should arrive tomorrow.

I think he will be terrified of the bubbles, and i fear that our Phoebe will try and eat the machine if she gets a whiff of bacon. We shall see. :rofl:

I wonder if the food flavoured bubbles get that nice colour effect in the sun. Probably not as it will probably be the soap that causes that effect.

look forward to seeing the party photo's :o I hope they like the bubbles