Light Blue Boy - 5 Weeks And 2 Days Old

Stolzseinrotts

RIP little Light Blue Boy, we tried to help you but it just wasn't meant to be. You were very brave till the end.

Sleep peacefully little man no more pain, run free with all the other little angels that went before you.

;)

Breeding can be very hard at times.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Thank you everybody for your kind words and lovely thoughts.

Sometimes they are too precious for this world and are only here for a very short time.

I am sure he is giving all the others that went before him heaps up there. He was such a great little character.

Breeding can be so hard sometimes. I had a little boy Goldie in my last litter that I hand-raised for over three weeks. I had him checked by a vet twice, but he never put on any weight, despite the vet finding nothing evidently wrong. Of course, if he had survived long enough for more tests, we might have figured it out, but obviously something was majorly wrong. His own mother had tried to remove him from the litter box twice. She didn't hurt him, just placed him away from the others and left him. She knew more than we did. Still, pregnant as I was myself, I carried him around, kept him on heat, and fed him routinely, but in the end, his little body started giving up, and I had to let him go. It was so hard. He was so tiny, but his eyes had opened at two weeks, along with the other healthy puppies, and he had such a pitiful look in his eyes. He needed me to help him, and I finally took him to the vet for the third and final time. Losing them never gets easier. So sorry for your loss.:) RIP little angel.:thumbsup:

Edited by PaddyForever