All Time Favourite Grooming Range

Groomers.

Unfortunately I can't find anyone in Melbourne that stocks it apart from the occasional dog show. It is highly concentrated, smells great and the dogs come up a million bucks.

Now I'm using Champion Tails horse shampoo range, good value for money and nice results.

Petways pink shampoo! http://www.petshampoos.com.au/

Everything else gives me eczema and I'm not ever really satisfied with the results. This stuff gets whites really bright too and the mild scent lasts for around a week which clients always comment on. Good value for money and lathers up really well, great for either hydro or hand washing.

I also love the Master grooming tools. Terrific value for money and they hold up well with professional use. Particularly these: http://www.petedge.com/product/Grooming-To...c/478/47391.uts Fab for easily brushing out knots.

Delorenzo & Laserlites

Delorenzo - Great products! I use their blowdry cream, foaming conditioner, treatment conditioners and some shampoos. Easy to get, and great results. And yes, it is human stuff.

Laserlites - I use 3 of their products regularly with excellent results. Developed for coated breeds by coated breed people.

I make my own but if I can't:

I usually use horse products, sometimes dog products. I am not brand loyal at all.

How do you make your own?

Favourite brands - DeZynaDog, some Groomers products but the UK staff are so unhelpful I try not to buy direct!! Vetzyme

Fidos seemed dreadful and plush puppy is over priced for what you get quality/effectiveness wise.