Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

You have the most beautiful pack there Newfsie... what a pleasure they must be to have around!

Do you often hear of Newfies needing rescue/adopting?

I see your in QLD have you ever asked Ann from Cornerbrook Newfoundlands, she sometimes re homes dogs a few years old.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the pack pics. There's a real art to get them all to line up and do what you want. Quite often it's more arse than class :laugh:

I've run out of time to get the babies all together, but I have this to remind me

IMG_2747.jpg

and I have to chuck in the portrait of Basil and his brother Bevan. They are the two brindle boys, double trouble n all that :bottom:

IMG_2691.jpg

Not sure this counts, but I love it :) I'm sure Tilly is just copying Dora but really has no idea why she's looking around so alertly!

OCT10_196.jpg

Love this shot Kristen!!

I love the pack pics. There's a real art to get them all to line up and do what you want. Quite often it's more arse than class :confused:

I've run out of time to get the babies all together, but I have this to remind me

IMG_2747.jpg

and I have to chuck in the portrait of Basil and his brother Bevan. They are the two brindle boys, double trouble n all that :)

IMG_2691.jpg

:( all those cute little Stafford butts :D

Love the second shot, such a sweet little mischevious face!

This is my pack..minus the two feathered boys 'tiels Alby & Zeeke.

From left to right is Ren (Rennie Roo), Billy B (Booby), Titchy (Icky) and Tilly Devine (Putput)....

Love that they can make me smile first thing in the morning despite how crappy I am feeling when I wake up :)

post-6058-1288257701.jpg

Edited by TillyDevine

This thread is cool! Enjoying the family portraits posted by all :)

These are my duo: Rufus on the left and Sally on the right. Sally is a new addition to our home. She is in the same litter as Rufus :shrug: In this shot, she stuck herself to Rufus for "security" (The wind was really strong that day!):

post-26661-1289017534_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Luci right, Rosie left.

These two are both best buds, but being bitches can be competitive at times. Had to grab the camera off the table quickly; they were focused on a fly buzzing around the front window, they rarely sit that close! Quick snap.

m_rosie7luci.jpg

CM, your lot definatley look pleased to be home! Nice happy shot.

Cherlee, look at your gorgeous kids getting blown away by the wind, thats so cute how they are huddeled together.

RA, lovely shot, your girls are lovely!!

A quick recent shot from me.

IMG_1408.jpg

I"ve only just discovered this thread, and its sooo cool. Some lovely, lovely pics in here. Thought I would add one of my lot that I took down at the river last week, have no idea what Chopper and Milo were looking at but was happy with it none the less.

21n4j8m.jpg

some great family portraits in this thread!!! :thumbsup:

another of the 4 pack at the beach last week, pretty much looking like they own the place :D

(l-r) Jamie Texas Lotus Chester

5220477958_3b2d72a057_z.jpg

I didn't pose them like this, but they did need to wait while I took a couple of steps to the right, 'cause Texas was blocking Lotus :D

Love it CM! I can just imagine them putting their heads together and planning that little tableau. THe way they're grouped kinda reminds me of a promo shot for a rock band..you know that typical group shot where the musicians are standing around looking serious? :D :thumbsup:

Love it CM! I can just imagine them putting their heads together and planning that little tableau. THe way they're grouped kinda reminds me of a promo shot for a rock band..you know that typical group shot where the musicians are standing around looking serious? :rofl::thumbsup:

haha ... even ... can you tell who the lead singer is? :D

Edited by Clicking Mad