Most Luxurious Dog Hotel In The World

poochiemama

My dogs would hate it ... no mud or dirt ... or trees to pee on :D

+1 Seriously now, what dog would rather have a blueberry facial and have its grey moustache dyed than go roll in mud and chase leaves?

I am also going to hang my head in shame and admit that my mum actually books her Rough Collie Jet into a similar place in Texas, then has the laptop on all day so they can watch him via the doggycam. :D and yes it is a "suite" that he gets lol :eek: . I think america has gone to their heads. i swear I am sooooo not related to them, honest! lol

"Rooms include 5 complimentary walks per day, private play time and up to 3 meals daily." and "daily housekeeping, meals, daily walks and loving care. Daily activities and services are available that include massages, nightly tuck-in, fitness and agility classes and spa trips.".

To be honest, sounds like a trip for Timmy to Nanny's (aka my Mum's). :D We pick him up post Nanny visit and he's exhausted and blissed out. He literally sleeps for 48 hours! :eek:

Finally a kennel that understands the need for a dog to have a crystal chandalier in their 'suite'!

Blueberry facials sound edible so Im sure my lot would enjoy that. Hmm i hope they have lovely manicured lawns for Karma to dig up, otherwise she just wont be happy.

As for the gourmet chef in attendance my dogs would have everything on the menu at each meal time.

Some ppl have more money than sense.

Interesting that they don't take any entire dogs over 1yo too.

They do, but you pay a premium - there's a footnote to that effect.

Glad my dogs don't read DoL, they'd be expecting that level of service here :rofl:

My dogs would hate it ... no mud or dirt ... or trees to pee on :rofl:

+1 Seriously now, what dog would rather have a blueberry facial and have its grey moustache dyed than go roll in mud and chase leaves?

The DIY dogwash in Sydney had blueberry facials, it was great for my BC's whites. Wish it was easy to get now that the DIY dogwash has closed!

nowhere on the site shows any outdoor yards or garden that they can play in. Do dogs really need expensive paintings on the wall????

blueberry facial....oh my goodness. they'd probably just want to eat it.

Thats because there isnt any :laugh: These people think that the outside is just too dirty for their precious babies :confused:

I just think its sad that is no life for a dog... Hope they enjoy cleaning glass as well i saw those walls and wondered about my rear sliding door and the slobber all over it bahaha

They do for extra as mentioned above... though many kennels in Aus have this same policy - we just ask everyone thats brings in entire dogs.. why isnt it desexed? and then lecture them about any breedng plans and what not...

I am also going to hang my head in shame and admit that my mum actually books her Rough Collie Jet into a similar place in Texas, then has the laptop on all day so they can watch him via the doggycam. :confused: and yes it is a "suite" that he gets lol :laugh: . I think america has gone to their heads. i swear I am sooooo not related to them, honest! lol

I think that might have been one of the kennels I visited when I was in Texas this year - They had the computor cam on and dogs in their rooms - no free access to outdoors but where taken out into a little grassed area a few times a day. The room itself had all the fluffy pillows, tv and pictures on the walls but immediately outside each individual pen was just a normal kennel environment.

We were there on three seperate days and not once when i passed the bigger kennels did I see any of the dogs in the outside play areas even tho the weather was fine. Also the number of play areas didnt match for the number of dogs.

They had five buildings each with 40 individual pens but only 5 tiny play area about the size of a big loungeroom and then two small paddocks about quarter acre each. Each paddock had a big sandpit and one paddock had a pool. We were told that they didnt put dogs out with other dogs.

So I couldnt understand how 200 dogs could be given playtimes each day with only 7 allocated areas.

They do, but you pay a premium - there's a footnote to that effect.

Glad my dogs don't read DoL, they'd be expecting that level of service here :confused:

Oops, I missed that bit.

From the website* Chateau Poochie will accept unneutered male dogs and unsprayed female dogs at an additional fee. This fee is incurred due to the ‘specialized care’ and extra time that will be needed to see to their proper care and well being.

:laugh:

Everyone make sure you spray your dog before you take her there, otherwise you'll incur extra costs!

Edited by Sir WJ