Kepala - September

lappiemum

Ok, that was lame I know, but I have a headcold and its the best I can do at the moment! :D

Kepalaites, you know the score, name, dog and your BBQ goodies. However, the catch is that we won't be there this time around as we'll be in Adelaide - but I'm sure you guys can organise yourselves, and I expect to see LOTS of happy zoomie pics!! :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LM: We will be there with bells on, but I'm sad we won't be seeing you guys! I'll look forward to October!

dobesrock: I believe it's on Sunday 12th. Your friend and their dog are most welcome, our meet is not limited to DOL members :eek:

Doggies:

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

Yummies:

pip1981- plates, cups, cutlery, condiments, marinated chicken wings, pasta salad and more...

:D

We won't make it this month either, it clashes with one of our obedience trials. I've got a bad feeling we won't make Oct either because its the same day as my besties 40th. Bugger, but we can't be in two places at once. Everyone have a great time, I'll be looking foward to photos and seeing you all in Nov.

Btw, there is video of Bronte herding in the Videos to Share section of the Photos thread. She did a great job yesterday and got two qualifying passes for her next herding title - PT (Pre Trial). On to bigger and better things in herding next, competitive trials.

At this stage I will be bringing the Dexter boy but he will be devastated if there is no Echo :) Who will he squash (I mean play with?) :hug:

I should be there.

Possibly minus Echo as she is starting to show more and more signs she may be coming into season. (or maybe my paranoia is getting to me)

Doggies:

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

dobesrock - Acheron & Odie

Pointees - April and Shaun

Yummies:

pip1981- plates, cups, cutlery, condiments, marinated chicken wings, pasta salad and more...

dobesrock- bread rolls and cheesecake (will definately bring it this time!)

Pointees - Fairy bread, chocolate cake, and pigs ears

Everytime I plan to come something happens to Henrietta so hopefully I am not jinxing her! She is back in action after surgery on her hock and I cannot wait for her to have fun in the pool again!

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Yummies:

KJ-not sure

The Rott'n one's and I won't be able to come to this one ;) Golden Wattle KC show is on that day so we'll be making the trek up there instead.

Hopefully will make the next one instead although that's not looking too promising either as Bacchus Marsh is on that day :eek: Still have to decide if I go to that one or not :(

ETA: Fire got her HT title on Sunday :) (makes her number 3 from that litter :eek: )

Edited by Rottisliebe

Hi All

Dexter and I will be coming - we wouldn't miss this one for the world. Bummed that we wont see a few of the regulars but looking forward to meeting those we missed out on seeing last time.

LC - I hope you can come too - can't wait to see zoomie Charlotte again :thumbsup:

Dexter has been for his play date today so is now lying on the couch asleep, ohh bless he looks so peaceful :laugh:

Here is my addition to the list:

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Canine Friend - Dexter

Yummies:

KJ-not sure

Canine Friend - sausages and baby cupcakes.

KJ- I don't believe I've met you, Teddy or Henrietta. I look forward to it, and hopefully you're not jinxed...lol

SM and Rottisleibe- See you all another time soon I hope!! And well done Fire!

LC: I hope you can make it with Charz!

Pointees: I'm guessing my favourite Pointer is in season? We'll miss her, but looking forward to seeing you and the others!

Canine Friend: Glad you and Dexter can make it this month, you were missed last time!

Looks like it is on my weekend off! So all going to plan I should be able to make it with the Muttley Boys! :laugh:

Little note in advance.. They have missed the past 2 Kepala meets, so they will probably be running around like absolute nutters :bolt:

I will confirm with mum tonight and then hopefully add us to the list! :o