Dutchie X At Pp

Nekhbet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goes for rescues or shelters that may end up with one of these pups. There are working people around to help with assessment and even placement if at all possible so keep that note stuck somewhere prominent.

If you know people in rescue, or keep an eye on dog sales websites/papers let me know too, i'm willing to take them for assessment and replacement if possible.

Okay then..tell us....has anyone given thought as to what's going to happen to these pups if the pet shop doesn't sell them due to all your complaints?

I hope they are not going to be taken out the back and PTS and chucked in the bin.

So you think it is better they are (potentially) sold to unsuitable homes where they may lead miserable lives at best and do serious damage to someone at worst???

Sorry, back to the do not post status of the thread :)

Julie, what exactly is ur goal here? Giving the dutch a bad reputation, saying they're a dangerous breed will only harm the breed not help it. Pretty stupid IMO

Yes, bring attention to them, then watch the rspca get on it and ban them. Is that what u're trying to do? Do you want these pups put down too?

U have too much time on ur hands, go do something constructive

I dare say you should be the last person to be giving opinions as to what is stupid and what isn't. If you are worried about the breed receiving bad publicity maybe you should put a lot more effort in to finding suitable homes for the mongrels you have bred. Do not try and claim the moral high ground as the breed would not have received any publicity if it wasn't for your poor judgment and breeding practices.

Speaking of people with too much time on there hands, How come you have had people make abusive and threatening phone calls on your behalf?

I believe offering to help owners and puppies that can end up in very bad placements is very constructive and I applaud those trying to do the responsible thing for the breed - sorry - cross breed

Edited by casowner