Sentinel Spectrum

Winterpaws

Pet food 24/7 They do charge for postage, but their product costs are so low, it still works out cheaper. $61 I think for a 6 pack of the medium size dog one.

word of warning about this company do an internet search of all the people who have either not got their orders or it has taken months to arrive :rofl:

there are also a few threads here if you want to do a search.

Cheaper is sometimes not the best option if you dont get your products.

I get mine from petproductsontheweb they have never let me down

Pet food 24/7 They do charge for postage, but their product costs are so low, it still works out cheaper. $61 I think for a 6 pack of the medium size dog one.

word of warning about this company do an internet search of all the people who have either not got their orders or it has taken months to arrive ;)

there are also a few threads here if you want to do a search.

Cheaper is sometimes not the best option if you dont get your products.

I get mine from petproductsontheweb they have never let me down

wow really that's a shame for some people, me, my mum and my best friend have been buying products from this company for awhile now, and have never had a problem.

OOOOOH, I must be norty I am not a loyal customer. :thumbsup:

I don't think I've ever bought it from the same place twice running. I do an intense price search every time, ignoring any obviously dodgy ones.

Just checked - my last lot came from Pharmacy Online aka Chemists Direct, I get a lot of my own vitamins etc from them. Great service and prompt postage. Was probably on special as it's not very cheap there right now LOL.

Avoid Petfood 24/7. I paid for an order in June and I still haven't received it and by now I'm sure it's lost money because they don't answer emails and don't pick up the phone.

Check the other threads on this supplier - but my advice - lodge a claim with the NSW Office of Fair Trading - I did, and got a refund thanks to them - fabulous service from a Government agency.