What Did Your Dogs Have For Dinner?

Tilly

Mine got some left over roast beef, mashed pumpkin and steamed carrots with about 1/4 cup kibble.Lunch snack was a small meaty raw beef bone. Just a treat they dont usually get lunch but I was engrossed in paperwork and not paying any attention to them. Tonight its chicken frames, mashed pumpkin and sardines. Yum

Edited by mokhahouse

My boy got half a DR B BARF pattie last night, this morning just a bowl of nutro puppy kibble (with his drooling 8 week old cocker spaniel cousin watching his every move!).

Tonight he will get his BARF again with 3 chicken necks :thumbsup:

Mine had possum patties. Yummy. Made from whole, skinned possum. Its a new product from my pet food supplier and I couldn't be happier with them. Finally those aussie invaders are being made good use of!

006.JPG

Edited by Sue

Dunno what was in her dinner - there are a number of mixes in the freezer and DH gets to do the dinners.

So could have been...

A barf patty and a turkey neck or two

or

Chicken necks and pet mince

or

Chicken necks/wings, heart and some Lamb flap

etc etc

Mornings now she gets some kibble and half a pattie with her meds and some yogurt or egg

Veal bones earlier in the day and dry food tonight.

Tomorrow is 'slops' night - chicken mince, yoghurt, sardines, eggs (inc shells), sweet potato and zuchinni. Looks like vomit when it's all mixed together but it is their favourite meal.

Usually only get fed once a day (except Dobe pup, he still gets some breakfast)

My boys have just wolfed down a whole frozen fish each for their dinner tonight ... they always start crunching on the head - this is another of their favourites :eek:

They had some chicken frames for breakfast this morning.

Our 9 month old Springers each had

a couple of tablespoons of beef mince from the pet shop

a table spoon of mashed pumpkin with pineapple juice (trying to stop the poo eating!!)

a tin of sardines

this morning they had

Canine country BARF - half a roll, can't remember which flavour, beef or roo

tablespoon of beef mince

table spoon of mashed pumpkin and pineapple juice

What is the best way to give them eggs???? and how many per week????

What is the best way to give them eggs???? and how many per week????

You can give them the whole egg (shell and all) ... maybe lightly crack the shell if they don't know what to do with the whole egg (or know how to open it themselves). Or you can just crack the egg over their breakfast - my guys don't particularly like the shell so they tend to spit it out for me to walk on ... so they just get the egg over their mince.

Not overly sure on the correct amount per week - my guys get 2 or 3 each a week ...