I Haz A Website!

becandcharch

Thanks everyone!!

SmoothieGirl and Kirty I would love to take photos for you :) Prices are very reasonable whilst Im trying to build my business. PM me if/when you want more details.

tianakaesha I have no idea why you cant see it :laugh:

Ruffles he is a good mate of mine. Such a cutie huh!? and on the market too :(

Yay KK! Thankyou! Spread the word!

Thanks for the feedback whiskedaway :love:

Thanks so much everyone :idea:

Burkes I laughed so much taking that photo. I gave them both a piece of cheese afterwards :rolleyes:

A-B-C welcome to Melbourne!! Where did you move to? I would love to photograph your boofheads!

Edited to add - KTB, Elbie has to have the coolest ears! I love them!

Edited by becandcharch

Thanks so much everyone :rofl:

Burkes I laughed so much taking that photo. I gave them both a piece of cheese afterwards :laugh:

A-B-C welcome to Melbourne!! Where did you move to? I would love to photograph your boofheads!

Thanks Bec. :eek: Alas, thanks to Real Estate's views of pets in rentals, having two large dogs, requiring a yard, wanting an ensuite and needing accom asap I am now in Craigieburn... :confused::laugh: BUT the house and yard are perfect, and I can always move at the end of the lease without anywhere near the stress of trying to find a place when not actually living in the city or requiring an abode as urgently. :eek:

You are locked in for a sitting as soon as I recover financially from this wretched move. lol

I love that reindeer antler pic too. Have a little chuckle and grin every time I see it... just like the one of your guys lying at your OH's feet makes me melt every time. hehe.

Best of luck with it all Bec!!

Thanks so much everyone :o

Burkes I laughed so much taking that photo. I gave them both a piece of cheese afterwards :laugh:

Thanks Bec. :o Alas, thanks to Real Estate's views of pets in rentals, having two large dogs, requiring a yard, wanting an ensuite and needing accom asap I am now in Craigieburn... :hug::laugh: BUT the house and yard are perfect, and I can always move at the end of the lease without anywhere near the stress of trying to find a place when not actually living in the city or requiring an abode as urgently. :D

You are locked in for a sitting as soon as I recover financially from this wretched move. lol

I love that reindeer antler pic too. Have a little chuckle and grin every time I see it... just like the one of your guys lying at your OH's feet makes me melt every time. hehe.

Best of luck with it all Bec!!

Ah at least you have somewhere for you and your pooches :D

Definately yell out once you're all settled in.

I do love that pic of the 3 of them too :o

Excellent :)

actually, I meant to mention the first time I checked this out, but on the "About" page and when you click on an image under the "My latest photos" heading it takes forever to upload, it's at the highest resolution, did you mean to do that? I clicked on the b&w image of Charche, him looking up with the drool bubble (which by the way is absolutely awesome large)!

Edited by Clicking Mad