Award For Biggest Idiot Goes Toooooooo.........

lovemesideways

:laugh:

What would the theme of the new litter be?

Hmmm...

Rabbit-lined Uggs Fully Sick Red Nose Fookin Massif Dog

Rabbit-lined Uggs Wait Till Ya See How Many Puppies I'll Throw

Rabbit-lined Uggs This One's For Me Bro

Rabbit-lined Uggs Wot's Hip Dyslexia Den?

Rabbit-lined Uggs Imma Regista You When I Get Fined

And those are just five of the 12 puppies from the first litter... Feel free to contribute more...

/end thread derailment

Rabbit-lined Uggs Fuk Mate DidYa C Those Footy Scores

Rabbit-lined Uggs Kebab 2 CureA Hangova

Rabbit-lined Uggs My Mate's Mate HasA

Rabbit-lined Uggs Halfa CanA Hairspray Goin 2 the Club Bro

Rabbit-lines Uggs GotA Sik Idea Whattabout a Hottub ontoppa the Caravan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...

And those are just five of the 12 puppies from the first litter... Feel free to contribute more...

/end thread derailment

:)

"Rabbit-lined Uggs Kebab 2 CureA Hangova"

Man at dog beach!

Quote of the day.

"If my dog wants to attack yours, he's allowed. Because it is a dog park!"

I'm all for giving this guy the award, anyone have a contender for biggest idiot?

He gets my vote, what a freakin tool!!!

Hmmm...

/end thread derailment

;) ;) Can't. Breathe. Laughing. SO. Hard. Ahhhhhhhh.

There was a pretty good one when I met Serena at the markets in Brisbane. She and I were chatting when suddenly Ralph starts having a little 'hey guys check this moron out' style bark. We look to our right and there is this guy with his HUUUUUUUUUUGE Dane in a ?halti collar (I think it was), the dog was struggling so much to get to Ralph that the guy was leaning back with both hands on the lead to hold his dog back, the Dane is slavering and growling (not aggressively but VERY excited/aroused) and the owner of the Dane goes "can they say hello?"

UMmm :laugh:

Serena goes "no! please don't bring your dog over here!" which was heaps nicer than what I wanted to say :love:

Hmmm...

/end thread derailment

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone know the best way to get iced tea out of a keyboard??

Love it!!

Rabbit-lined Uggs Gonna Bum a Smoke Izat Me Jacks

There's an awful woman at my local dog park who takes her lab and cocker down there for an off-lead walk at the same time each night. So we see her pretty regularly.

Lab (overweight of course) is a humper and always makes a beeline for Pepper. Woman's response is "Merlin, Merlin, Merlin... what's got into you" as I'm trying to pull him off and get between him and Pepper. And every time she says "He's usually so friendly. Don't let your dog near Lulu though, she hates other dogs". This is when Pepper's on a lead and both of hers are off lead.

Needless to say, we don't get near this lady (or her dogs, who are often wandering around their front yard without supervision, on our street, as well).

Hmmm...

/end thread derailment

wwwaaaayyyy tooo funny!

Rabbit-Lined Uggs The Fat Wog Said

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Oi Bro U slept Wiv My Cuzin

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Chick Chick BOOM

Hmmm...

/end thread derailment

wwwaaaayyyy tooo funny!

Rabbit-Lined Uggs The Fat Wog Said

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Oi Bro U slept Wiv My Cuzin

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Chick Chick BOOM

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Fully Sic Bro

Rabbit-Lined Uggs F*#king Oath

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Kymie look a Moie

Rabbit-Lined Uggs Carn the Pies

Walking our two in an on lead area when we see a group of men with about 6 dogs, 3 off lead running around like maniacs.

We stray from the path onto the grass to avoid the dogs as we don't know if theyre friendly or not.

Men see us and put their dogs on lead and one calls over "Why dont you walk on the path, dogs have to be on lead"....ummmm so why wasn't yours idiot??? :love:

Proceed to tell us that we should walk the dogs on this type of harness and only on this side of the body and a myriad of other useless bullsh*t......they're members of a local obedience group.....I tell you what, if they're the supposedly responsible owners we have no chance.

Man at dog beach!

Quote of the day.

I'm all for giving this guy the award, anyone have a contender for biggest idiot?

that just makes me sooooooooooooo sad

somewhere some time ago a little boy went down the wrong path and turned into this man

how many teachers and parents see these kids grow up to be these adults ?

Man at dog beach!

Quote of the day.

somewhere some time ago a little boy went down the wrong path and turned into this man

I had a kid (about 8?) tell me today, as I body blocked his overweight off leash entire lab away from my on lead dogs. "Oh don't worry, my dogs been in loads of fights, but dogs never fight with their own breeds."

Wonder who he is copying there.

I don't know how you find them lovemysideways.....the idiots that is (after the problem you had at the local dog park).

Maybe our area is riddled with them? :cry:

Hope the dogs are OK?

Maybe I find them because I don't keep my mouth shut? :rofl:

Like the guy who watched his dog take a enormous dump and then just walk off. I don't think he was pleased when I walked up behind him and shoved the bag of poo I had just picked up and not closed into his hand and said "Your dog did this :rofl:! I think you missed it"

HAHAHAH!! Good on you!!! :D

Idiots like the afore mentioned and the iresponsible person in this post just ruin it for everyone else.

Man at dog beach!

Quote of the day.

I had a kid (about 8?) tell me today, as I body blocked his overweight off leash entire lab away from my on lead dogs. "Oh don't worry, my dogs been in loads of fights, but dogs never fight with their own breeds."

ehhhh?

I;ve already posted this in another thread but i've had someone do this to me:

I actually had a person ask me if i could get my dog could bite his PUPPY so it could learn some manners

I have a 6 month old Labrador puppy...

not gonna happen...

I tried to remain calm and explain why letting your dog get attacked by another, would NOT teach it manners, instead wokring on things like basic obedience and recall would be much more useful.

Edited by aussielover

Man at dog beach!

Quote of the day.

ehhhh?

I;ve already posted this in another thread but i've had someone do this to me:

I actually had a person ask me if i could get my dog could bite his PUPPY so it could learn some manners

I have a 6 month old Labrador puppy...

not gonna happen...

I tried to remain calm and explain why letting your dog get attacked by another, would NOT teach it manners, instead wokring on things like basic obedience and recall would be much more useful.

Kids learn from their elders.

SO I wonder which adult this child is emulating with his "My dog fights lots" speech.

I had a great one a few weeks back, a girl with two large German Shepherds at the dog park. Dogs rushed up to my dog and I so I put my dog an Australian Shepherd who is nervous of dogs she doesn't know especialy if they are bigger than her back on lead, shooed the dogs away and went to the other side of the park to resume my off lead play with my girl all with the owner watching from a distance. Two more times these dogs rushed across the park to my dog with the owner still the other side of the park and each time I put my dog on lead shooed them away and went to another part of the park(this was quiet a large park too). On the third time I gave up and headed to the car only to have these dogs rush up again, well then I lost it with the owner when she eventually came over to the dogs. I explained that regardless of how safe she thought her dogs were(one had raised hackles as it approached us) she did not know what my dogs reaction would be and her dogs subsequent reaction. She said that as it was a dog park that they were free to socialize and that is how dogs learnt to get on, which is all well and good if she had been anywhere near her dogs to control the meeting(other side of the park each time). Oh and that it shouldn't be a problem as our dogs were the same size :rofl: . My dog is lucky if she is 19inches at the shoulder which is irelevant anyway as against two dogs she wouldn't stand a chance if they fought. In the end I had to walk away as my fists were starting to ball up ready to punch some sense into her. Yep, I know I should be kept on a tight leash as I AM aggresive, especially when idiots put my dog at risk. :cool:

Another contestant. I know of a certain boarding kennel owner who locked the dogs OUTSIDE their kennels at night. When asked why by a neighbour, who was tired of hearing fence fighting all night long, he said something to the effect that he didn't want the dogs crapping and pissing in the kennel.

I remember a young "ethnic" guy with a small staffy type pup. He had tied the pup outside the petrol station while he went inside. When I was walking past, the puppy wagged its tail and came forward for a pat. I gave it a pat and told he "what a good boy he was". Young guy says "don't touch him, I'm gunna make a fighting dog out of him" :( I just looked at the puppy and said " poor dog, pity you can't pick your owner".

I never take my shelties to any dog park - just too many idiots around my area who think it is OK for their dogs to run up and be a nuisance.

This is not dog related but ... I do think this new mum definately would take the award. Leaving the office yesterday at lunch time I saw a new mum proudly showing off her 3 week old bub to about 15 work colleagues. Problem was ... they were all standing over at the smokers wall ... and everyone was smoking immediately around the young bub. Came back to find mum now sitting beside the pram (still smoking) with about 6 people around her all smoking ... watched as she took a drag on the ciggie and then leaned into the pram to kiss bub!!!! :eek: