My Mob =)

ash&elar

048-1.jpg This is Cindy today she is my parents and sisters whippet, she is nearly 7months old.

044-1.jpg This is Midget today, she is my mums dog who was brought as a mini foxie nearly 14yrs ago. All us kids grew up with her and she has been the best lil dog ever.

040-1.jpg This is Julie my 2yr old STD Poodle, she is a goose, should be named blondie, and is nicked named CIRCLES by everyone who knows her as she is always running in circles!

036-1.jpg This is Fez he is my Toy Poodle and is coming up to 7months old, he is a lil champ.

035-1.jpg This is Cookie she is my 10month old scottish fold... without the fold lol, And has a meow that cracks anyone up.

032-1.jpg This is Morse she is my 3yr old Exotic, and a very lazy one at that =)

031-1.jpg This is Sookie she is my 10month old British Blue, She is a funny cat who Rathers the other cats attention most of the time and is full of mischief.

028-1.jpg This is Mel, He has his CHAMPION TITLE in the ring, He is my exotic also.

024-2-1.jpg This is Grinny grin, she is a squinter lol and the cutest thing cracks me up all the time, also an Exotic.

054-1.jpg This is Sulley, he is my heart cat and im very dissapointed I cant get a good enough pic of him atm to show how awesome he is!!! He should of been born a lab that is what his personality is like, and he is so chubby and the coat is to die for uhhhhh he is just lovely he is only 9months and bigger than most cats, and weighs twice as much as he looks =) he is a British Blue.

Just wanted to share =)

WOW...what a beautiful mob!!

Am kind of scared to ask why Timmy didn't get a mention?

HAHAHAHA cause I was trying to keep it just to the dogs and cats..... if I went onto Timmy then I would have to include the bunnies, pony, chickens, ducks and mrs pebbles who is my goat hahaha oh and the mob of sheep who are run by Rambo the ram :crossfingers: do not fret Timmy is very much alive and kicking :)