Video- Circus Lions Attack Their Trainer.

julzjc

Hopefully this will help put a stop to exotic animals being used for the entertainment of idiots. Sadly, I doubt it though.

I don't understand how people can sit and watch what I consider animal cruelty and be amused and entertained. What's entertaining about some moron poking a lion with a stick and making do things it obviously doesn't want to do? :heart:

Poor lions :laugh:

Hopefully this will help put a stop to exotic animals being used for the entertainment of idiots. Sadly, I doubt it though.

I don't understand how people can sit and watch what I consider animal cruelty and be amused and entertained. What's entertaining about some moron poking a lion with a stick and making do things it obviously doesn't want to do? :heart:

Poor lions :laugh:

I agree...

Its actually terrible that anyone does this to a wild animal......and then they ask...oh why did it attack..?

Idiots

Serves the idiot right. Animals of any sort should not be in a circus it's barbaric, so too is the use of animals in rodeos for those he-man redneck cowboy wannabes, not to mention those small penis morons that slaughter animals in bull fighting rings.

It amazes me that these ancient barbaric rituals are still legal in the 21st century, surely there are other things people can do for entertainment than torturing wild animals, i guess some of us just havn't evolved much yet. :heart:

Edited by steve11

Yeah his handling of the situation was pretty bad from what i can make out. To start with his body language was wrong. It didnt look like they knew alot about behaviour.

I wouldnt have run. I would have either stayed put or moved out slowly and carefully away from the panicing crowd :laugh: Running and screaming is never a great plan :eek:

I don't understand how people can sit and watch what I consider animal cruelty and be amused and entertained. What's entertaining about some moron poking a lion with a stick and making do things it obviously doesn't want to do? :laugh:

I totally agree.

What on earth was with the guy near the cameraman who was singing?

Wild animals, or any animals for that matter, do not belong in circuses and should not be taught to perform stupid and meaningless tricks by handlers for the amusement of the masses. Let animals be animals.

I used to love going to circus's just for the animals. Not so much for the tricks but just because I would take any chance to be in the same place as animals.

I havn't been to one in years and won't ever go again. I can't believe its still happening really, you can't give such exotic animals a good life like that.

Just an example of why it shouldn't happen anymore, there is another video on youtube of an elephant that snaps, attacks its trainer, escapes and starts unning around the street and ends up being shot. Its really traumatising to watch actually, it has to die an awful death stressed, confused, hurt and terrified just because someone wanted to make it do stupid tricks for a crowd.

Not that I support zoos having animals but Im suprised that people seem against exotics doing tricks? Im against how they get the animals to do it not the mental stimulation itself!

Getting any animal to do something can infact inrich its life as most of you do with your dogs. Tigers, lions, bears ect are all animals that can really benifiet from this. Better than animals locked in small cages with nothing.

Of course I dont agree with the practise of training with most of these places. They use cruel measures to make an animal do what they desire.

That doesnt mean an animal that performs a trick is miserable.

I don't have a problem with teh tricks, I do have a problem with them never really getting a home, travelling all the time etc.

One of my favourite zoo's is Australia zoo, they're elephants are ex-circus elephants, they're keepers are in the enclosure all day playing with them and keeping them stimulated. The tigers have keepers that come and take them out the back for a walk, even the wombats have keepers in with them so they have someone to interact with. I think that is a great idea. There are also times when they take some of the animals out in teh zoo for a walk with a sign that says its their walk and their time so please don't talk to them.

Thats a great way to run a zoo imo.

Its all about money if the cruel, greedy human race can make money out of animals, then the animals will always suffer.

whats so smart about wild animals having to do tricks anyway, it's not natural.

lablove