Eagle Pack Supply Issue

natamalie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We changed from EP to Artemis and now we're having trouble getting Artemis!!!!!! Our usual stockist is stopping their supply because of reports of poor quality...

[/quote

Given that we sell a huge amount of Artemis and that we've had no negative feedback, I am truly surprised to hear this. Will pass it on the to importer.

Sags

oops, double post.

Eagle Pack is supposed to back in stock in some stores( my local Petstock included) and online suppliers end of OCT been emailing all online suppliers .

Which online suppliers? The Natural Pet Store, where I often get dog food, is no longer stocking it due to the lack of supply. Indeed, Pet Barn told me they were going to delete it.

Quote from email recieved from Eagle Pack Aust "Unfortunately we have been experiencing stock shortages over the past few months, but that should all be resolved by the end of November. If you’re still having trouble sourcing product then, let me know".

I'll try "Pet Store to your Door" online supplier they have said there supply is due 22nd Oct.

I have made the change from Eagle Pack to Artemis, I truly believe there has been a change in quality of food since they sold the company, Eagle Pack Holistic and Eagle Pack are now also seperate

This is not true. Both varieties are still coming out of the same manufacturer. The only thing that's changed is the branding which is one of the reasons why there is a hold up in supply. Also, the powers that be in the USA have finally realised that Australia is a good market for EP and Holistic and will therefore continue to supply to us.....which was very nearly not the case for a while.

I am told by the EP rep that stocks of EP and Holistic should be back on board by end of October but it will not be as per normal as they are expecting any replenished stock to disappear pretty much immediately since many will buy it in bulk resulting in depleting stocks yet again.

It's frustrating for many unfortunately :thumbsup:

We changed from EP to Artemis and now we're having trouble getting Artemis!!!!!! Our usual stockist is stopping their supply because of reports of poor quality...

Given that we sell a huge amount of Artemis and that we've had no negative feedback, I am truly surprised to hear this. Will pass it on the to importer.

Sags

Thanks Sags, as the importer of Artemis I would just like to assure everyone that we do not have supply or quality issues, I have pm'd TerraNik and explained the situation which is just 1 supplier in Sydney who we have removed as a supplier due to reasons other than stock or quality. All our regular suppliers are well stocked up and more than happy to help you with your requirements.

I have just bought Holistic Select (Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon... adult) for my Amstaffs, so I am hoping they like it, do well on it and if so there are no supply issues. It wasn't cheap but they eat a lot of raw roo mince, roo tail, chicken mince, chicken carcasses, chicken offal, sardines and they get raw eggs once a week as well so it's not the bulk of their diet, it just helps to provide some balance. I went with this once as it has no wheat corn or sorghum in it. I got it from a local vet that stocks it but have also found a few online suppliers that are in stock atm.

oops, double post.

Eagle Pack is supposed to back in stock in some stores( my local Petstock included) and online suppliers end of OCT been emailing all online suppliers .

Which online suppliers? The Natural Pet Store, where I often get dog food, is no longer stocking it due to the lack of supply. Indeed, Pet Barn told me they were going to delete it.

Hey Sheridan i have just purchased some Eagle pack Holistic select online from Animal health Store who are in Qld- Yah :confused:

I made a reservation for Holistic Select and only managed to get a small bag of anchovy. :cheer: I am really tired of the inadequate supplies. Anyway I just bought a bag of Watch & Grow. Waiting for them to come up with the "Back to Basics" selection...hopefully soon. The good thing is the food is delivered to my door :) It is rather expensive but my dog eats raw at night so it is still manageable for me.

Watch and Grow

I ordered a 13.6kg bag from my normal supplier (Pets at the Park) in August and have only managed to secure a 6.8kg this week! Managed to find a big bag at Petbarn when I found out that Pets at the Park didn't have any stock in August (should have gotten the other bag that was there at Petbarn if I had known about the issues!).

Where are you in Vic. ?

There is plenty of EP at Petstock in South Morang as they just had a delivery - picked up a big bag today :laugh:

I am near Ormond. I put my name down and all I got was a miserable SMALL bag of anchovy. I wanted lamb but there was none for me! The staff said they will call me when the big bags of lamb arrive.... :laugh:

well part of the problem is that The australian EP folks dont run a back order system.. our vet is constantly being told that a contaioner is expected and to call on such and such a date.. they do and there is nnone left.. orders are not taken.. this is not a good or sensible way to do business.

frankly , altho i managed to get 4 large bags od duck and oatmeal sent up especialy for myself and a neighbour if the supply problems continue and EP dont get their business act together i will cease chasing it up.. too time consuming..

its a pity as the product is excellent

h

Well, I still haven't received a response to the email I sent them. Their customer service is dreadful.

That's odd Sheridan - I've always had a response the next morning when I've sent one (sent at night). Maybe try sending again - Merissa has been really helpful.