Dog Hair Gets Everywhere!

lovemesideways

My new friend is called "Jack". He roams around the house collecting dog hair when we're not home.

post-13159-1287136172_thumb.jpg

OH called him "Jack" because he kept bumping into his leg...(Jack Russell)

I was looking at these - do they work well?

My new friend is called "Jack". He roams around the house collecting dog hair when we're not home.

Really well on our floors with long dog coat everywhere

Really well on our floors with long dog coat everywhere

What exactly is it? Pardon my ignorance. :rofl:

Its a little gadget you can get from the reject shop to clean the floors. The ball rolls around in the cage moving the cage over the floor. On the bottom is an antistatic cloth that picks up the dirt. It's great for dog hair - and we get lots of that...

Its a little gadget you can get from the reject shop to clean the floors. The ball rolls around in the cage moving the cage over the floor. On the bottom is an antistatic cloth that picks up the dirt. It's great for dog hair - and we get lots of that...

Is it only able to roll on tiles, wooden floor or can it move on carpet as well?

Is it only able to roll on tiles, wooden floor or can it move on carpet as well?

Only hard floors - which is great for us since that's all we have. Carpet with our dogs would be to hard.