I'm Giving You All Plenty Of Warning

Kirislin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirislin, You're a champion, they're fabulous shots. I've facebooked them all (though none of my 'facebook friends' seem to properly appreciate the beauty of whippets).

I recently acquired a lumix g2. And like the ad's on TV suggest, it takes far too nice photos considering my appalling lack of skill.

In feb, would be nice to get some advice from someone who knows what they're doing. I have the kit lens. Do you suggest I purchase a better zoom b4 next meet?

Kirislin, You're a champion, they're fabulous shots. I've facebooked them all (though none of my 'facebook friends' seem to properly appreciate the beauty of whippets).

I recently acquired a lumix g2. And like the ad's on TV suggest, it takes far too nice photos considering my appalling lack of skill.

In feb, would be nice to get some advice from someone who knows what they're doing. I have the kit lens. Do you suggest I purchase a better zoom b4 next meet?

not necessarily. Bring the camera along and take some pics with what you've got and see how it goes. If you find yourself thinking it's not doing what you want then think about adding another lens but wait and see first.

Thanks Milawe, Evolving and Beltar. Evolving you got better shots than I did, my iggy shots aren't even worth showing.

My photos were taken with a kit lens.

Not great but it did get some nice shots. I was the problem as it took me a while to figure out how to get it to work better for the whippets.

They are a challenge aren't they coming straight for you at 55 kph. :eek: I started with a 400D and kit lenses and I can honestly say, you did alot better than I ever did with that set up. I still consider any reasonable pics I get as flukes.

I've just put some on the photobucket site if anyone wants to see. The quality drops off on that site, they're alot sharper than they look there but it gives you an idea.

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/yv...mview=slideshow

Edited by Kirislin

Totally love the Lappie trying to be a Whippet... gorgeous!

There is definitely something totally awe inspiring when you see great photos of Whippets doing what they do best... poetry in motion captured in stills.

Phenomenal photos from Evolving and Kirislin!

T.