And Then The Wheels Fell Off

quoll

There they were the show Princesses, Miss Ellz and Miss Rajacadoo in the middle of the car park, trolley and crate on wheels chatting away, when the whhel fell off, suddenly those two ladies were panic striken. In the midst of a car park, it might as well have been the Sahara desert, there they were dehydrating in the intense Tassie heat ( 20oC ) Miss rajacadoo holding on to the run away wheel shocked fearing for her life miles from a good wine, well feet anyway.

In a moment of courage the two princesses lifted the broken crate only to place it back on the ground. The silence was deafning NOT

various superlatives were used, and not to be defeated by a wheel the princess had another attempt. Oh they lifted the heavy weight with their sore backs and feet, oh such a load bearing down on them. Their courage was outstanding they made it back to the vehicle, no doubt refreshments were a plenty.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There they were the show Princesses, Miss Ellz and Miss Rajacadoo in the middle of the car park, trolley and crate on wheels chatting away, when the whhel fell off, suddenly those two ladies were panic striken. In the midst of a car park, it might as well have been the Sahara desert, there they were dehydrating in the intense Tassie heat ( 20oC ) Miss rajacadoo holding on to the run away wheel shocked fearing for her life miles from a good wine, well feet anyway.

In a moment of courage the two princesses lifted the broken crate only to place it back on the ground. The silence was deafning NOT

various superlatives were used, and not to be defeated by a wheel the princess had another attempt. Oh they lifted the heavy weight with their sore backs and feet, oh such a load bearing down on them. Their courage was outstanding they made it back to the vehicle, no doubt refreshments were a plenty.

:thumbsup:

thanks for the giggle. needed it.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEAR...

I just knew I shouldnt have come into the showring thread ;) :rofl:

The funny thing was, when I got the stupid crate back to Mr Rajacadoo, he showed me just how easy it was to re-attatch the bloody thing :rofl::wave: ;) ...

Quoll you WILL pay for this :) ;) ;) :rofl: ... Although I can certainly be bribed, as can Miss Ellz, if you captured any of this on film :rofl::rofl: ;)

Having met the two Princesses earlier this year, I can vividly picture just how traumatic this event must have been.... ;) :):rofl:

I imagine the medicinal beverages were flowing thick and fast - just to relieve stress & pain levels... :wave::rofl:

Having met the two Princesses earlier this year, I can vividly picture just how traumatic this event must have been.... ;) :):rofl:

I imagine the medicinal beverages were flowing thick and fast - just to relieve stress & pain levels... :wave::rofl:

Hey you,

Methinks the MEDICINAL beverages were already drunked, and that was quite possibly the problem :rofl::rofl:

If the Show Princesses are going to Dog Fest on Sunday, I cant wait for the entertainment installment :wave:

And to Mr Rajacadoo Well done :rofl::rofl::rofl: that deserves a beer for sure.

Both the show princesses will most definately be at Dogfest, so once we have hatched our plan, (working on that as we speak :rofl: ), you will be, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................GOT ;) :rofl::) ;) ;) ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Show Princesses are going to Dog Fest on Sunday, I cant wait for the entertainment installment :thumbsup:

And to Mr Rajacadoo Well done :) ;) :cheer: that deserves a beer for sure.

I assume your taking the video camera and have it at the ready this time!! :laugh:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!! My boots and I are shaking in fear ( snigger ) Time for blackmail.

:cheer: Geez Shell you better be prepared... :rofl:

Revenge is a dish best served QUOLLED!!! :cheer:

Very celver Ellz!!

Can't wait for the next installment.

And anyway how about some piccys of you guys all together at these events. Is there any??

No photos of some of the participants....but here is part of our Royal Repast and a piker who couldn't stand the pace!

I will consider getting photographs of our merry gang on Sunday......and I expect liquid in black and white cans or I refuse to forgive Ms Quoll for telling tales on Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo and I!!! :thumbsup:

royalrepast20oct10.jpg

So you all Royaled yesterday? No Royaling tomorrow? I'm there tomorrow - I miss all the fun! :laugh:

And to top it off, now I desperately want a chocolate chip muffin! Thanks, ellz! :):thumbsup::rofl:

We have visitors arriving tomorrow as well, so I think Dogfest is off the list for us, but I will be checking back here for photos of the rest of you :cheer: ;)

So you all Royaled yesterday? No Royaling tomorrow? I'm there tomorrow - I miss all the fun! :laugh:

And to top it off, now I desperately want a chocolate chip muffin! Thanks, ellz! :):thumbsup::rofl:

We have visitors arriving tomorrow as well, so I think Dogfest is off the list for us, but I will be checking back here for photos of the rest of you :cheer: ;)

The Rajacadoo clan are Royalling tomorrow and I'll be there on Saturday so you must all win a class in group!!!!

Talk to Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo about the muffins! :cheer:

You are NOT allowed to miss Dogfest! You MUST bring your visitors too!!!! :cheer:

Our visitors - well, the female half of our visitors - hates dog shows, she gets dragged around them in Victoria, I think she would kill me if I dragged her to one while she was on holidays :thumbsup:

I'll just have to have a chat to Neo about winning Junior in Group :laugh:

Edited by Allerzeit