Victorian Specialities

SkySoaringMagpie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately we couldn't stay for Hound Club, too hard with driving back home and time off.

We'll be at the Saluki Show at KCC park on the Saturday tho'. Thanks to my buggered foot I'll be sitting in a chair while Keshwar shows my dogs. Naturally I will contribute by providing helpful advice between classes. :rofl:

Boo :D I wanted to come and visit you but our wedding anniversary got in the way :eek:

Sheesh you need to get your priorities right!

Dog shows come before everything else - particularly when you get a chance to meet other DOLers! :rofl::)

:rofl::(:)

You're right! I'm sorry... I'll do better next time!

Brittany Specialty show results and some photos - I posted these on the Brittany thread but just adding them in case anyone is interested

I think I have these right

Best in Show & open in show and dog challenge Grand Ch Dogwood Hollow Out Of The Park (Imp USA)

Runner Up Best In Show and bitch challenge - Ch Wameika Hi Spirit

Best Australian Bred In Show and reserve bitch challenge - Ch Brittbrats Valentinegirl

Best Intermediate In Show & Reserve Dog Challenge - Ch Wameika Just A Little Short

Best Junior In Show - Tobenlee Too Hot F U

Best Puppy In Show - Riverreed Shez A Sensation

Best Minor Puppy In Show - Uwish U Could But U Cant

Best Baby Puppy In Show - Wameika Kazs Short Spirit

waiting for the show to start

5127601285_a23e341056.jpg

getting ready

5128206428_70e913f94a.jpg

ringside

action

5127601563_573d08b59a.jpg

5128207078_a6c27b42e6.jpg

Some special effects thanks to the rain

5127602141_967110765c.jpg

5127602229_93180093e8.jpg

shake it

5127602355_8b3353daf6.jpg

Ours was indoors, thank goodness. Was the Brittany spec at Bulla? Looks miserable there.

We had a great day out, no wins for my guys but they did me proud anyway. Pity about the rude buggers showing in their own spec in the next ring who set up after the Aussie people and almost totally blocked the walkway and therefore easy access to the ring for a lot of us.

BIG BRAG FOR ME :) I attended the Aussie Shepherd club specialty yesterday at Kcc and we were indoors thankfully! My sister and I walked away very happy ladies indeed. My sister Minor bitch took out MPISS & .....my bitch and I took out BCC & RUBISS :( I am over the moon with our results! My girl was perfect for me from the word go and we just enjoyed the day so much, she was on fire and it was her best day of showing ever! I still can't stop smiling! Was very excited fro the show and was hoping to walk away with winning either Intermediate in show or opposite, but with the way she performed :)

My sisters young girl looked amazing and worked so well for her mother! So proud of the two of them ;) We usually handle each others dogs and decided to handle our own & boy were we glad we did!!!

Gayle - I didn't see the people who blocked the walkway but was gobbsmacked at some of the Bull Terrier people who let their dogs bark non-stop - so glad I was not set up near them!

Does anyone have results from the WDCV today yet?!?!

Edited by Silvawilow

BIG BRAG FOR ME :cheer: I attended the Aussie Shepherd club specialty yesterday at Kcc and we were indoors thankfully! My sister and I walked away very happy ladies indeed. My sister Minor bitch took out MPISS & .....my bitch and I took out BCC & RUBISS :laugh: I am over the moon with our results! My girl was perfect for me from the word go and we just enjoyed the day so much, she was on fire and it was her best day of showing ever! I still can't stop smiling! Was very excited fro the show and was hoping to walk away with winning either Intermediate in show or opposite, but with the way she performed :o

My sisters young girl looked amazing and worked so well for her mother! So proud of the two of them :mad We usually handle each others dogs and decided to handle our own & boy were we glad we did!!!

Congratulations :rofl::rofl: